Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

great fit and nice evo on those 1108

recently had my pair of 1108 repaired by the local tailor (a disgrace i know, i really have no sewing skills) He patched a hole at the crotch area.

f_smcckdrwp8jm_745fc40.jpg

f_smcckdrwp8jm_8033ed5.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tvshooter again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr HaGa again.

shit; those look great

the end of the contest is like march, right? i can only imagine what ya'lls jeans will look like by then...

I don't know when the official end date is, but March 2nd is the last day for me. There's going to be a some pretty faded, patched up, restitched jeans by then. I just noticed earlier this week that the front seam on my watch pocket is coming undone, that I've got a couple other stitches that need fixed, and I may need to add some extra denim to the crotch before this thing is over.

last wednesday I sended my 0105 and a pair off skulls from a friend to The Clerk for hemming.got a mail from him today that the pairs didnt show up yet.so I tracked it,got a result saying that the parcel was succesfully delivered on 13.okt 2008 ??? so I gave them a call,the stupid cow at DHL told me that my number was giving out double-which can happen ,but shouldnt be a problem...after some waiting I got told that my parcel is still in germany,but she doesnt know where and that I will get a letter about its status in two weeks! fucking nightmare,denim worth over 400,- € just disappeared in the DHL universe.... of course its insured,but my FCs can not be replaced,and now the big christmasrun starts,which will make the search even harder,oh well...

damn that sucks ass. but like dude said you have the denime to get going, so you are still making a worthwhile wear investment. good thing you don't put all your eggs in one basket...

beautiful pair setterman! classic, authentic vintage fade. some 'washmaster' might be able to replicate a more contrasty fade, but not this! i love good oversized macro pics...WOW i wanna see the back. whatever light source you just used, stick with that