Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Saw the conclusion thread is up. I understand a newspaper to confirm your start date (though when I asked BiG about this back in March when I bought my jeans their response to me was "You don't have to do that, we know when we sold you your jeans"), but what's with a newspaper for the final date? And how do you work it into the photo? I was planning on just two full lenghth photos (front and back).

Since my start date was feb 12 my year ends next thursday, so i have to take the final pics this weekend if i wanna take some daylight pics. i already took some pics today, may take some more tomorrow.

anyway, it's been a great year with the fullcounts, and i'll keep wearing them even though my focus will shift more towards the denime from now on, but even though the contest ends we should keep this thread alive, plenty of life left in many of the pairs in this contest.

ugh! can't believe it's almost over! it feels great to be back in them after a month off, but after this week i'll be puttin the Denimes into heavy use. on a side note, the first day i wore the FC's, my story was on a guy who killed his son in a horrific way. the first day i wore my Denimes, i covered a story about three little kids dying in a fire. gotta stop wearing new jeans. . . or maybe just get a new job.

mdlzKali2vQ

My day ended on the 7th but I haven't posted pictures. I won't be sending them to Gordon for judging because they definitely won't win.

What?!!? That's unacceptable, soldier! I've never considered I'd be anywhere near the winners, but that ain't why we's here.

I finished today, and am a salary man+ contestant. The "+" means I put a bit of real effort into wearing as much as possible. I have no illusions about beating the pros here. BUT, we entered - we post.

This is NOT an option: It is your patriotic denim duty, boy.

Post 'em!

LL :cool:

LeicaLad: your pair is looking really good, would it be possible for you to post full front and back pictures of your pair...please?

Uuuh... Not very recent. Last shots just tossed across the bed. I had mine hemmed to the right length, and don't roll. When shoe-less, I roll. Thus, nothing dramatic down there.

This picture is a while back.

FullCount-6Jan2010-1.jpg

We have nearly 30 inches of snow on the ground, plus 8 inches more projected by tomorrow morning. I thought about tossing them onto the snow for a photo, but the snow is really wet. Might try tomorrow, but the storm is predicted to continue all day into Thursday. brrrr. I'm ready to head back to the tropics!

everyones jeans are looking great, my time is up this friday but already took pictures sunday afternoon because it was the only opportunity to catch the daylight. Will post them tonight!

well- i thought tomorrow was my last day, but today is! don't have access to a camera tonight so i'll have to put up pic's tomorrow. hope that's not considered cheatin! :rolleyes:

nice pairs posted already. LeicaLad- do you have a full front and back you can add? it's like posting a girl w/ big tits and no full shot. :D

time is up for me; which doesnt mean I will stop wearing them (i'll just rotate them now)

Worn for approximately a bit less than 11 months in total; didnt do any crazy stuff like tree climbing, skating etc; just walking, sitting,...

They got about 6 warm machine washes

Photos taken outside on a cloudy day with Canon 400D, no alterations afterwards made to the pictures; I hope you enjoy them

f_8a6cgidm_4e4dac4.jpg

f_8a6cgiem_475511c.jpg

f_8a6cgifm_2871b3e.jpg

f_8a6cgigm_230a6e7.jpg