THREE RICE STARCHES

MUSHROOMS

TWO PORK GREEZIN'

SIX HOUR BOIL

REPTAILIAN CRAWL (KUNG FU DRUNK)

MUSHROOOMS CHOCOLATES

PENNSYLVANIA PURPLE

JOHNNY APPLE SEED

SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE KAWAWAKA FISH???

COME SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT

I DO MAKE HOUSE CALLS

WORLD WIDE

I LOVE NORIKO

P1010376.jpg

P1010375.jpg

P1010373.jpg

P1010385.jpg

P1010384.jpg

P1010387.jpg

P1010388.jpg

P1010389.jpg

IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/lukedavis/contest%20denim/P1010379.jpg[/img]

P1010377.jpg

P1010378.jpg

Almostnice, I'm thinking a momotaro contest with their 15.7oz regular cut. I've wanted those for awhile anyway.

CAN WE START MAY????

We have now about 40 contestants checked in,with the highest number being 90.What is happening to the 50 others?Did BIG sold all of them,are they still in the post or do some people just bought the jeans and didnt bother to sign up?Just curious!

And....it might be a bit early,but what are you guys planning to do in a year or so...given that organizing a contest takes a lot of time?I wouldnt mind taking part in another contest then.what do you think,anything in the pipeline for now?

I've got 0105C #087. I didn't do the picture with date and number thing because BiG said I didn't need to for their contest. Jeans were delivered 3-2-09, I've worn them every day except one since 3-3-09.

Did an initial hot soak and dryer, then wore them four days. They weren't as tight as I wanted in the waist so I did a hot wash with no soap and another trip through the dryer. Shrunk up nicely.

I told Gordon not to bother sending me a tag, and I don't plan on putting on any arcs.

I have been very active,much fading on most things imaginable.kawawaka is in my crew we have been experimenting together. Some acrylic got on one side for a green cast but the fading is from stone,tree,bush,concrete,water, and more. The jeans are not ruined,they have unique character and spirit and will age like all things. Wabi sabi is in all things

neither of those is my style, but who cares what my style is. and who cares what i think, cause im not a participant. i will say though that i would've loved to see klues pair just reg ole' worn for a year if he can get fading like that since the beginning of march! dudes an animal...

I am suprised how conservative everyone seems to be with the customization, I thought at least one superfuturian would appreciate the innovation. They are jeans , they spirit is all about freedom

kawawak straight doodooed himself. i just don't understand the point of spending $200+ just to do such a thing.

just looks tattered, torned, spray painted gold and then for shits and gigles, sewed on a big denim flap on the ass. what the fuck

is this considered next level shit?

kawawak straight doodooed himself. i just don't understand the point of spending $200+ just to do such a thing.

just looks tattered, torned, spray painted gold and then for shits and gigles, sewed on a big denim flap on the ass. what the fuck

is this considered next level shit?

the pocket flap is a repair halfway finished, my pocket is trashed. we go hard.

the value is increasing.

ONe is generally frightened at the intensity and violence of its action and a few will be disposed to carry the dose beyond ten grains indeed most will be amply satisfied with having once experienced it.

Kind of retarded to bleach a material that is meant to be durable. And judging by how worn the denim is after such a short period of time, I say that there will be more repairs than original denim on the jeans, come say, august.

Do you, its unfortunate you bleached them, as theyre looking absolutely nuts, fade wise. And your buddy.. not only did his post make no sense, he managed to ruin his denim... Im just glad i wasnt awaiting my pair when i saw it..

no one bleached shit........the paint has added protection.........as far as repairs go, i did this before i ate breakfast this morning

P1010431.jpg

.........my buddy makes sense if you take the time to contemplate. his denim is more beautiful then mine. i have seen it in real life. i am an appreciator of beauty.

ONe is generally frightened at the intensity and violence of its action and a few will be disposed to carry the dose beyond ten grains indeed most will be amply satisfied with having once experienced it.

What?

Damn klue, are you guys jumping into vats of acid? What the hell are you guys doing? Somehow, "going hard" doesn't seem to do what you guys are doing to your jeans justice.

As long as all the fades, repairs, stains, paint, and other shit you guys have on your jeans is from honest wear and tear, it's cool in my opinion.

But if you guys are just sitting around thinking of B.S. ways to artificially fade and "customize" your jeans then I don't think that's what this contest is all about.

At the end of the year we'll see what's up.

when i first asked the forum why we would put arcs and tabs on our jeans, someone said that it was an oppertunity to customize the jeans. i thought that if the jeans were truly custom, than why would be follow a template. why even arcs. i do not like branding. i wear the jeans because they have the strength. i love indigo. i love the fading. I want to leave my indigo in as many places as possible, this is why they are so faded. i am not sitting in a box with sandpaper and a razor. I am not using chemical treatments, acids, or bleach. i do not want to destroy the fabric. the paint will add to the lifespan of my jeans. i love rainbow color wearing off to reveal indigo. i will most likely add more layers and wear through all of them. i will get holes and repair them. they will maintain their strength and just collect character and expereience. I have beautifully faded blue jeans, i am looking for something new. it is spring time. the gold on kawawakas has already come off in many places. there are gold flakes on my jeans,in the grass, on the stones and the walls.

young punch, does it look like we are sitting around a lot?

i am not sitting in a box with sandpaper and a razor. I am not using chemical treatments, acids, or bleach. i do not want to destroy the fabric.

i will get holes and repair them.

young punch, does it look like we are sitting around a lot?

Your Jeans look fucking awesome for only having worn them for less than a month, don't get me wrong!

And hell no, It doesn't look like you are sitting around a lot.

I'm just saying it's wack as fuck for people to bust out the sand paper and razor blades and shit and intentionally make their jeans look like some true-religions.

But you just said you guys aren't doing any of that bullshit so its all good. keep doing what you'r doing!

if you skated HARD in them for like 8 hrs a day or more, and do hiking, and other mad strenuous activities, its possible. like on some steve-o wild boys shit. dont hate people. these two have unique pairs, and at least if you have an aversion to theirs it should spurn an equal appreciation for the more 'standard' contest denims...what they eat dont make you shit!

but i must ask.....how many washes?