Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

today is the 3 month mark so i'll try to take pics tomorrow. it should be easy since my warehouse 700 got here this weekend. i dont know how they weigh denim, but if the regular 1108 is 13.75oz/sq.yd after wash, then these 1000xx denims are more than 14oz/sq.yd. the WH denim feels much more rugged, coarser, and thicker. like a mix between zero denim and full count.

I would not mind if people start on their jeans as soon as they receive them, as long as they post a newspaper picture.

Not that I have any authority in this matter, of course.[/quote

Me either,I dont mind starting late.I will sit back,relax and watching you doing all the dirtwork :D.It will make this thread more interesting ,instead of having all contestants posting the same pics of jeans soaking in a bathtub or else at the same time.And most important,I can give my okis some more wear!

More pics post soak I guess. I'm stil lwaiting for DP to make the call re: newspaper pics. I really don't wanna have to wait after waiting for another 5 weeks after the original start date. I'll try to get more pics a littler later. Whaddya wanna see?

The pre soak fit is nice, fits a hair loose in the waist. This is actually good, as I recently realized I need to lose some fucking weight. Here's a perfect reason!

Denim is almost black. Buttons are cool- black doughnut style, they look like they're steel. BiG hemmed to spec, and it looks perfect.