How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

thought i might as well move it here...

fits_1.jpg

from left to right:

1. jap dior 19cm indigos sz 29 (stretched out quite abit as you can see.. could have possibly gone with 28s)

2. skulls 5010xx 6x6 indigo one wash sz30

3. tsubi dee dee washed grey sz30

4. sugarcane 501 1947 sz30

ht: 168cm wt:62kg

^so i'm not allowed to tell freakazoid that i think his jeans fit him well if i make a side comment? ah well.

plongin: those diors look good sized up, but have you ever thought about tapering them a bit more?

exactly. and its wrong to return others' compliments, be it positive or negative on your fit?

well i think we should only just post pics and shut the hell up. no comments, nothing. this is bull.....

imp02.jpg

imp01.jpg

Put this one up on the Imperial thread, but I thought I might share here also. For the curious, 5'9" 178lbs, size 34 Dukes, 23 inch mid-thigh, 24.5 inch from crotch across abductor.

These are my first (and soon to be of many) pair of slim jeans. They've stretched a lot in the thigh and waist. When I first got them, they were skin tight. Now they're just comfortably snug (exaclty the way l like them). Took me about a month of wearing to get it like this. One cold water soak and one wash (had to, febreze smells terrible. couldn't stand it, had to wash them).

Photo taken on a shitty camera phone which I just figured out the self-timer function for (only owned the dam thing for a year). For the even curiouser, that's an RM Williams belt. I own four of them, and they are the only belt I wear (for now. looking to get a Tanner belt once some funds free up).

These are my three pairs of selvage denim I own. The first two were purchased from Japan. The last one from Denimafia .

To give you a better idea about the fit, I’m 5’11â€/168 lbs (180 cm/76kg) My true waist size is 32.

Fullcount 1108 size 31/34

Fullcount_1108_front.jpgFullcount_1108_back.jpg

Iron Heart 634S size 32/34

Iron_Heart_634S_front.jpgIron_Heart_634S_back.jpg

5EP LDB rigid size31/34

5EP_LDB_rigid_front.jpg5EP_LDB_rigid_back.jpg

The quality of the pictures is not the best and the colors are not true to life, as my lighting was less than perfect.

From left to right, Johnbull Sewing Chop sc005 size 28, bootcut ola sz29, rrds sz30.

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

Im 5'10" and about 140. You might not be able to tell from the pictures but the size 29 ola's are much tighter around the waist then the johnbulls at size 28. All have been washed once. The johnbulls were hemmed and the back pockets were moved towards the middle and up an inch. My girlfriend said they looked like i shit myself.

front.jpgrear.jpgside.jpg

about a week into the apc ns. how does the fit look? my first pair of raw denim jeans and first pair of fitted jeans. not very used to the tightness....

you're huge, sir (not speaking negatively), what's your weight and height?

Studio D'Artisan SD-003 size 33

5'11, 180 lbs

Pre-soak

Waist 17 in

Rise 11 in

Thigh 12 1/4

Knee 9

Leg Opening 9

Inseam 36 in

*** may be discrepancies

041807-SDA003-07.jpg

041807-SDA003-08.jpg

Waist 16.5

Rise 10.5

Thigh 12

Knee

Leg Opening 8 3/4

Inseam 35.5 in

041907-SDA003-01.jpg

041907-SDA003-02.jpg

How they wear

2007_04_21StudioDArtisanSD-003001Me.jpg

2007_04_21StudioDArtisanSD-003002Me.jpg

2007_04_21StudioDArtisanSD-003003Me.jpg

^^ omg. nice fit. i should definately pick up a pair of those since your almost the same measurements as i am, becks. What size waist are you with tape measurements and thigh seems like you might be slimmer than me in thigh shize and your hip.

i did my waist it was 33.5

but my thighs i think are 22.5

i have relatively pinner thighs though.

although i was told to buy my waist size... i think a 32 woulda been fine cause these have stretched out quite a bit.

dmaz - those do look a little tight. however think they'll stretch out fine.

care to share the measurements post wash? thanks a bunch!

Size 32 Raw:

Waist – 34”

Front Rise – 10”

Back Rise – 14”

Upper Thigh – 24”

Knee – 17.5”

Hem – 17.5”

Inseam – 36”

Size 32 POST-soak:

Waist – 32”

Front Rise – 9.5”

Back Rise – 13.5”

Upper Thigh – 22”

Knee – 17”

Hem – 17”

Inseam – 33”

5'7-5'8, 140-145

flat head 3003xx 28/31-32

the waist was really tight at first but they stretched out quickly. dont be afraid to get a smaller size than in low-rise jeans.

rDHVb6.jpg

ufE78n.jpg

you're the repeat to fade guy! good blog, i read it ever couple of days, check for cool info/pics/etc.

I'm 183cm, 66kg (6 feet 145 lbs). And every gram is pure muscle...

I decided to do this comparison. All these look the same on 'paper', but here they are... Crappy pictures, had to brighten them a lot.

Up-down:

Samurai S710xx 19oz. 30x36,

Skull 5010xx 30x34,

John Bull Sewing Chop 002 30x34.

Samurais are worn everyday for about six weeks (stretched), Skulls are stretched a lot too, SC002 still waiting for the summer.

S710_5010xx_SC002.jpg

and bonus Pace p-006 29x34

Pace_006.jpg

moykky - the john bull SC look like they fit you the best imo...cheers for the photos.

Thanks. I bought those jeans for summertime. Us northern vikings cant wear anything heavier than 14oz when the temperature rises to 20C/70F -those days aren't many though.

Those John Bulls are a littlebit different from the rest, they're roomier around hips and thighs. Leg opening is about the same on every pair (about 7.5").

For those who wonder what happened to the (new and not so nice design) leather patch:

JB_SC002_patch.jpg

It couldn't take the hot soak, it turned to porcelain... :(