Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Reading the past couple posts on this thread has made me quite frustrated.

First of all, if SE didn't want to carry skulls anymore, then they don't have to regardless of quality, supply, or even if Kiya just woke up one day and was like I'm not feeling it anymore.

Second of all, the way SE handles things should be their own business. He doesn't need to explain anything to anyone. goodness gracious.

~done venting.

Reading the past couple posts on this thread has made me quite frustrated.

First of all, if SE didn't want to carry skulls anymore, then they don't have to regardless of quality, supply, or even if Kiya just woke up one day and was like I'm not feeling it anymore.

Second of all, the way SE handles things should be their own business. He doesn't need to explain anything to anyone. goodness gracious.

~done venting.

What some forum members are concerned about isn't the fact that SE will no longer carry Skulls - they could stop carrying Toyo's stuff and it wouldn't be anyone's business other than their own.

It's more about the way things have panned out on SuFu (which is public media, of which SE is an affiliate and Kiya is a respected member, and where Skull Jeans have no input) and the effects it has had on Skull Jeans.

P.S. If you're not up to date on the matter, dig a few pages back to the link of Skull's blog, or there is a short summary on my blog.

^It sure is their own business to deal with whomever they want and of course they don't have to explain anything to anyone, but you can't doubt the impact that someone in kiya's position has in regards to our little public forum (hell, Skull even had to post something on their site in english to cover themselves!). There is a certain level of professionalism that one might expect especially when talking about a former business partner which is what is being called into question here. I personally wouldn't want to burn that bridge outright but it's not my life or my business...

I see Kiya's point regarding inconsistent product. Texas to Pima denim, the new Zero jeans vs the Skulls bread and butter cuts. Those Zero jean shirts are damn ugly. I also see supply being a huge issue. Skull wasn't producing anything for like a year and a half before the pima denim restock. I just wish Kiya can elaborate more on the quality control/delcine in quality point.

Got my Skull 5010xx today...GREAT looking pair. Soaking now, I forgot to take presoak pics, sorry about that. But I will post pics of these when they have dried up!

wore my 5000xx for the 3rd day today im loving the fit

Ed,

What size did you get and how do they fit you? I bought some from Self Edge in a 32 (tts) but they're in England so I won't get them until June.

• 2 weeks later...
about 6½ - 7months wear. no wash.

cali cotton.

5527567459_9a3f534252_z.jpg

5527567411_ccd1a81ec9_z.jpg

5528157108_a391052cdb_z.jpg

fit pic

5527567483_66c890c73b.jpg

Shieeet! That´s a nice pair! Looking forward to my pair coming along as great!

Will post fitpics tomorrow!