Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I picked up BiG's last pair of raw 5010XX (size 36). idk if 2010 was an errant production year or a new direction, but it seems like the first batch ever of 5010 that could actually work for big lugs like me.

The waist is on the outer edge of tts, but I really had to consider the fit through the legs.

Got my Skull 5010xx today...GREAT looking pair. Soaking now, I forgot to take presoak pics, sorry about that. But I will post pics of these when they have dried up!

Any updates, SwedeAlex?

Sorry for the shoddy pics. I have to send these right back for hemming so I wanted to just grab some quickly. Pardon my socks.

I'm really happy with these 5010 in the raw block. Man, I never thought the available sizings of this cut would be within reach.

I don't plan on rocking them like the Skull girl, haha. If I have my info right from reading the thread, I should anticipate shrinkage of 1.5" in the inseam. I'll shoot for just a couple of inches over, for the option of a light stack or a cuff.

skullf.jpg

skullb.jpg