Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

• 2 weeks later...

Now I feel pretty cool about my Skulls!

Just a quick question. I've been double cuffing my skulls and I've had them for a year. They show a lot of wear. I want to be able to roll up my jeans for when I ride my bike but with the double cuff, it's impossible to roll up anymore. Would a hem this late in the Jeans life look a little stupid?

Now I feel pretty cool about my Skulls!

Just a quick question. I've been double cuffing my skulls and I've had them for a year. They show a lot of wear. I want to be able to roll up my jeans for when I ride my bike but with the double cuff, it's impossible to roll up anymore. Would a hem this late in the Jeans life look a little stupid?

Not at all. Get them chainstitch hemmed - you may be conscious of the newness of the hem at first but with some wear and washes they'll look absolutely fine. I've just had my Eternals hemmed this week after plenty of wear and a few washes and I'm happy with how they look already.

Got this from BIG:

Thank you for your inquiry. The SJB666P is a slightly slimmer fit overall compared with the S5010XX. The color of the denim for both is very similar,each have a deep dark color which yields similar fading properties for both,but the new SJB666P denim has a softer texture due to the long staple Pima cotton in contrast to the slightly rougher Texas cotton.