Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

DSC_3956.jpg

Hey guys. Picture of my pair of skulls. What do you think about the fit? No soak, nothing on these.

themm hipz. yeah bro, you might have wanted to size up at least 1. then you would be able to walk up stairs. if they dont stretch, you should sell them. if they do stretch, well, when they stretch, if the seams and stitching isn't all completely busted, i suppose you can continue to wear them, just remember sizing down so much puts a lot of strain on the denim and the stitching!

These are tagged 29 but the actual waist is 30.3 the inseam is 33.5. no soaks no washes. I worn them for about a month light and it doesn't have any fade in them. Too bad i gained weight and i cant wear them anymore. willing to let them go $150 shipped. Also iam willing to throw in a corter handmade cardholder for free! pm if interested !

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

decided to take some pics. (sorry iphone pics)

skull s5507

3.5 months of my wear and about 3 months of light wear? by the person that owned them before. i really dont know. i didnt take before pics haha.

03481112.jpg

4fc3158a.jpg

f47ea2e7.jpg

1ab9e2bd.jpg

8bde8aeb.jpg

i dont know why the first 4 pics came out like that but yeah ill try and take some better ones later. i think it was too bright in my room. the 5th pic was taken outside.

Couple pics that I quickly took. After washing and before my attempt at home repairing.

Color is slightly off.

6307154862_dd9293157a.jpg

6307147874_cc9e0ba267.jpg

detail pic of backpocket

6307158912_c6043deab2.jpg

6307157118_772fffaa4e.jpg

and last but not least the pocket I need to stitch up.

6306632553_0d589164ff.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My emails to them went dead, v6power. seems like last year's big-man size had a variation between 37 and 38 waists in the block. i would have bought from them if they'd answered my inquiry and closed the sale. Luckily gordon had one left in the bigger of the two.