Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Is that your "piece" bulging to the left of the fly?

Fuckin hell, I wouldn't be worrying about my belly if it was doing that to my dick pre-soak!!!

Did you go TTS?

sizing up and hemming them some good inches would have been a wise decision.

Yea i went true to size

I don't know if i lost weight or something but I kind of wish I went with a 31. These are more of a slim straight than the not quite skinny fit. I wish the legs were a touch slimmer and that I don't need to wear a belt. Still really love these jeans, wish the fit was a little slimmer all around.

Really liking the Naked and Famous Skinny Guy fit right now though but I may pick up another pair of Japanese Denim when I'm in Hong Kong this summer.

Edited by lemmywinks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

update on my skulls.

6915066601_8ae74b0bfe.jpg

6915065315_995acab8b2.jpg

some detail pics:

6915064421_bab50c8284.jpg

6915063277_1891c5b749.jpg

a couple weeks after sewing up my pockets, it looks like I'll need to do a bit more repair on these.

6915067667_6beab2ffcb.jpg

Edited by yyliew

5010xx 6x6 i got these back in "08" wore them everyday for prolly like 8 or 9 months b4 first wash/soak, had lots of repairs on them stop wearing cause i had some serious crotch rips and got a pair of a.p.c new cure... just recently got them hemmed to a 31 inseam and patched up so now im back in them errday, im going to take some pics tomorrow with my dslr

5FybFl.jpg

wuJGml.jpg

have a pair of Skull 5010xx 6x6 sz 27 from in great condition for sale.. more pics posted in the supermarket

Measurements BiG method:

Waist: 14.5"

Front Rise: 10"

Back Rise: 13.25"

Inseam: 37"

Leg Opening: 7"

$125.00 shipped usa

skull1.jpg

Edited by scoobysti

Good shit in here. I've determined I can't wear mine for even the lightest of work. This particular cotton thread is crazy...wtf man my o-y's haven't busted a thread in almost 5 months of hardcore trade work.

Would you guys mind specifying if you've got pima blend or texas? I know it isn't tough to discern from the timelines but it would be a nice reference!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my pima cotton ones for almost 2 years and they look nothing like that :( I'm thinking if I'm doing anything wrong with them

datruth1's? He says he washed them several times. Regardless of that, those are holding dye nicely in the deeper areas.

datruth1's? He says he washed them several times. Regardless of that, those are holding dye nicely in the deeper areas.

I think I washed mine once and soaked two times. do you think it has something to do with the spin cycle when washing? my mother actually washed them for me. I think she left it in the spin cycle.

It's a weird fabric. I think I said this before...the high points get contrast really early and it looks stark. I noticed this in my lap (my combs typically leave much to be desired). datruth1 appears to have one of the nicest pair of pimas going so far!