Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I think I washed mine once and soaked two times. do you think it has something to do with the spin cycle when washing? my mother actually washed them for me. I think she left it in the spin cycle.

I hand washed mine each time, at roughly: 6 mos, 12, 15, 18, and 21. Pretty close to daily wear for the first year, about 3-4 wears/week lately.

I hand washed mine each time, at roughly: 6 mos, 12, 15, 18, and 21. Pretty close to daily wear for the first year, about 3-4 wears/week lately.

Do you have pictures of yours? These are mine and they're at almost 2 years already.. 1 machine wash 2 soaks, 1 seawash.

IMG_8795.jpgIMG_8794.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had to wash my 5010 Pimas. First wash. These are at 5 months, maybe 6. Got em last April but shelved them when summer got too hot. I finished out the year with the LVC contest, gave my Ooes some love, and then started these again early last month.

Pre-wash

skullfirstwashpre.jpg

Post-wash

skullfirstwashpost.jpg

Big Man fit

Size 36, the full 38's of Gordon's last batch

Never thought I would ever be able to say this about Skulls...but I think I could go a size down.

skullfit.jpg

cuffs dropped (ouch, they didn't fall back too clean...)

skullfitback.jpg

Edited by jyoni

My pair of new 5507 just arrived today ($199 shipped, eBay). They are tagged 31, but really 33". I rinsed them for the initial shrink (I may have them hemmed, 37.5" is looong), which brought them closer to 32". Now I'm wearing them damp to stretch the waist back out, lol.

I really like them.

The words are super close together on the patch, so someone who doesn't know any better might think it reads as one word. idk...to me it made it more believable, like someone who isn't into this shit came across a random pair in the reselling hunt. I doubt there is much of a market for fake Skulls anyway. Who would even want them? Can't fake the funk with em and it isn't a huge status brand.

*edit,

* actually, my wife's Lindas have more separation between the words. I also noticed Gordon's photos of the raw 5010 show the separation. So that may have changed in late production? My raw 5010 pimas from BiG are definitely rocking the analchemist.

Edited by jyoni

Posted · Hidden by jyoni, May 5, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jyoni, May 5, 2012 - No reason given

* actually, my wife's Lindas have more separation between the words. I also noticed Gordon's photos of the 5010 show the separation. So that may have changed in late production? My 5010 pimas from BiG are definitely rocking the analchemist. But my size was sitting around from his first shipment.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by fidfid, May 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by fidfid, May 18, 2012 - No reason given

7143655017_7f4a287714.jpg

Analchemists for life. Someone got a damn good deal on those even if they arent new as stated.

Skull Jeans by An Alchemsit

Posted · Hidden by slimeyballz, May 27, 2012 - wrong picture
Hidden by slimeyballz, May 27, 2012 - wrong picture

p6210274.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my skulls at 10 months here