Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I'm looking at maybe buyin a pair of skull 5010 6x6 this weekend. ow does the fit on these compare to say the Flat Head F310 or SEXSC06? I am a size 34 in all jeans.

Does anybody know how big the leg opening is on the skull size 34 if you get them hemmed to a 32 or 33? How do most people wear these? Stacked, cuffed, slight break at the shoe? I don't know if I'd be able to stack them with if they have a bigger leg opening

I can't order a pair of skull jeans on fabfour because I don't understand anything ! There is too much symbols that me and my computer can't understand ! that's why I can't order one but I really want one ! Do you have any guide to help me ? Or another website which is able to ship my jeans in France

I can't order a pair of skull jeans on fabfour because I don't understand anything ! There is too much symbols that me and my computer can't understand ! that's why I can't order one but I really want one ! Do you have any guide to help me ? Or another website which is able to ship my jeans in France

what about blue in green

send your inquire to:

[email protected]

they will understand and respond in plain english.

as you might want to have a red tab, this or kiosk78.co.uk are the only choices!

does anyone else get really uneven fading with skulls? i have had two pairs of 5010 6x6s, and they always start aging pretty evenly and then out of nowhere the right side fades A LOT and the left side stays almost like new. anyone else have this problem? or know why i do?

yeah -- i've noticed that the right side fades a lot more and a lot quicker. this is mostly noticeable on the right side pocket whiskers, but i'm hoping that it starts catch up after some time. noticed this to a much lesser degree on my old apc's...

does anyone else get really uneven fading with skulls? i have had two pairs of 5010 6x6s, and they always start aging pretty evenly and then out of nowhere the right side fades A LOT and the left side stays almost like new. anyone else have this problem? or know why i do?

I'm pretty sure this is due to something you do daily...

For example I get slightly different fades on my right leg than my left leg but it's due to some leg twist as well as the fact that I keep things in my pocket.

It shouldn't be a big deal, once all is said and done the fades should be pretty even.

Just wear um. :)

just got a pair of 5010xx a couple of days ago. I have bruises on my hips and my underwear is all turning blue. They're brutal but I love them!

edit:

and many thanks to all the folks posting evo pics in fit info in here. it's what made me want to get them.