haptronic

Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

Most of the problems people have with fit come from asking the question, "Should I buy my jeans one size too small or four?" Considering that people might not be shrinking their jeans completely or that they might just suck at using a tape measure I'm not convinced that there's a problem with BIG's measurements. My jeans matched perfectly for what it's worth.

just my personal experience of friends thats all, swings and roundabouts.

For ref, here's a pair of my buddy's 5507 6x7:

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

i have a pair of 5010 6x6's in size 32 for sale if anyone is interested.

they have only been soaked and worn inside a couple of times, before i decided they were just too slim for my liking. they are basically new except for the soak.

asking $200 + $5 for shipping.

i have a pair of 5010 6x6's in size 32 for sale if anyone is interested.

they have only been soaked and worn inside a couple of times, before i decided they were just too slim for my liking. they are basically new except for the soak.

asking $200 + $5 for shipping.

I am tempted as my 31s are pretty brutal right now and I am not wearing them until I decide whether I need to size up.

My question is: If Skulls are sanforised why do so many people soak them?

My question is: If Skulls are sanforised why do so many people soak them?

Because they're pretty darn uncomfortable unsoaked. At least I feel they are worse in that respect than virtually any other jeans.

snihkm.jpg

2e5vdza.jpg

30uclsw.jpg

heres my skull 5010xx. good fit? i like

i dont understand b-f?...thats 5507xx on the link?

^this is a thread about skull jeans and b_f has a question about 5507xx, which are obvously made by skull jeans. what´s hard to understand about it?

snihkm.jpg

2e5vdza.jpg

30uclsw.jpg

heres my new/secondhand skull 5010xx. good fit? i like

Good fit for sure, how tall are you?

^ im 6.3, these skulls have been hemmed to a 33 though, i do wear my jeans low though...and thanks, im quite liking the fit

edit, atzec, yup, but their 100% cotton, their gonna shrink that much if its even barely luke warm water?...shurely?

yorkshire tea today....and for the rest of the month:(:D

anyone has any advice on how to make my 5010 expand more?

hell, these stretch like crazy anyway, if yours wont stretch no more maybe you need a bigger size?

hell, these stretch like crazy anyway, if yours wont stretch no more maybe you need a bigger size?

Do you think that they will stretch more than 2 inches over several months?

Do you think that they will stretch more than 2 inches over several months?

i dont know which ones you have, or how long you have worn them,or soaked them or washed them?.....but they will stretch a good 2/ 2.5 inches at a push if their under alot of strain at the waist. if they hav'nt been soaked or washed this could be quite brutal / painfull though. if they have been washed, their gonna shrink, but stretch back alot easier, and be more comfy.

shurley you know if you need a bigger size....theres heaps of info on this site about it, its finding it:)...hope this helps?:o

i dont know which ones you have, or how long you have worn them,or soaked them or washed them?.....but they will stretch a good 2/ 2.5 inches at a push if their under alot of strain at the waist. if they hav'nt been soaked or washed this could be quite brutal / painfull though. if they have been washed, their gonna shrink, but stretch back alot easier, and be more comfy.

shurley you know if you need a bigger size....theres heaps of info on this site about it, its finding it:)...hope this helps?:o

So are you saying that the denim of these Skulls stretch almost as much as APC? My APCs stretched 3 inches over several months. I didn't think Skulls were like that. But if they are then my 31s should be fine albeit brutal at the moment.

So for those of you who soak your Skulls do you size up to account for shrinkage or just wear them damp?

3 Months. Worn everyday.

4001992298_b082c4cb38.jpg

4001992720_1fb2a7c7ab.jpg

^^^Perfect fit. What size is your waist and what size Skulls are those?

So for those of you who soak your Skulls do you size up to account for shrinkage or just wear them damp?

No just get them true to size. They are sanforized so soaking doesn't shrink them that much.

Fashunhor = I went true to size. 28.

Fallen Angles = Actually they shrink a bit even though they are sanforized. Not a lot, but a significant amount compared to all the other sanforized denims.

Nice fit lilmarkham, and even nicer shoes, jealous of those.

Fallen Angles = Actually they shrink a bit even though they are sanforized. Not a lot, but a significant amount compared to all the other sanforized denims.

and then they stretch back out with wear. go true to size.