Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

If I could I would have sized down another one...

Tagged 30, I'm true waist 31. But these skulls have stretched out so much that they're making me think I'm actually a true waist 29/30.

I could hardly get the buttons in after a hot soak. After two weeks these things sit a little too comfortably on my hips... somewhat saggy, but they're still tight on the thighs.

these are my contest skull 5010xx 6x6 at the end of month 3... worn almost every day. i'm planning on making monthly pictorial updates on them, i'll post them when the time comes! these were soaked once at 2 months or so to remove the permanent swampass from biking. they've been fading really fast since that soak, could just be coincidence though.

frontc.jpg

combs.jpg

backc.jpg

back_767006.jpg

I got a pair of the greys and they run one size smaller.

So I'm really trying to make these 28s work but its not happening, this must be why. These will soon be in the market once I can find my memory card for my camera.. unless someone has a 29/30 they want to trade me...

I just copped some 28 one-wash greys from self-edge (Thanks kiya) These are much smaller than I expected and I can't even button them - if anyone is interested PM me - they are yours for what I paid, 85USD I'll be making a thread in supermarket - but yeah the greys fit a bit smaller than tagged

I have a SJDJ in 29/32 which fit perfectly and want the 5010xx 6x6 to fit thesame (with more tapered legs though) after soking them, before wearing. What do u guys think, should i get the 29's or 30's?

The right size for a SuFu fit in the Slim Jim is a 28 for me. Like I've mentioned a few times recently, my 28 5010xx 6x6 are tight as hell but are supposed to stretch to fit. I'll update within the next week or so to see how much they stretch.

If you are into a bit of a looser fit but still slim cut jean, then I can tell you right now that you should size up one from the Slim Jims.

I've kinda had it with the skintight jeans, just want them to fit more or less thesame as my jims. how would they fit if I get them in 29? like half a size smaller of something?

IMO if you don't want skintight jeans then you should definitely size up one from your size in Slim Jims. Getting the same size in 501xx 6x6 raw as Slim Jim size will be tight. In your case I'd say a 30 in 501xx is the right size.

To be sure, use a tape measure and follow the sizing chart from Fab Four.

Skull 5010 raw 7x6

9 and 1/2 months old, worn for 7 1/2

Two washes, one soak when i first got them.

I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of these, these are supposed to be workwear jeans

and they ripped in the right back pocket like a pair of sevens i had in high school...bummer.

skullznewmexi026.jpg

skullznewmexi025.jpg

skullznewmexi027.jpg

these are now house jeans until they stretch out again, they are fuckin tiiiiny on me now...but i can still get the buttons up. thanks for looking.