Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Skull 5010 raw 7x6

9 and 1/2 months old, worn for 7 1/2

Two washes, one soak when i first got them.

I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of these, these are supposed to be workwear jeans

and they ripped in the right back pocket like a pair of sevens i had in high school...bummer.

skullznewmexi026.jpg

skullznewmexi025.jpg

skullznewmexi027.jpg

these are now house jeans until they stretch out again, they are fuckin tiiiiny on me now...but i can still get the buttons up. thanks for looking.

what the hell, 9 and a half months and all that has happened is that the back pocket is tearing? no crotch rip? no seam unwinding?

that's pretty tough compared to everyone else's skulls.

what the hell, 9 and a half months and all that has happened is that the back pocket is tearing? no crotch rip? no seam unwinding?

well, the crotch started to go at like 4 months, and then the back yoke stitching went at 5 months, and the right back pocket came like 25% off. ive had kr3w denim that lasted longer (when i was skating every day nonetheless). what the hell

They were worn for 7 and a half months, and im sure there are rips and tears.

well, the crotch started to go at like 4 months, and then the back yoke stitching went at 5 months, and the right back pocket came like 25% off. ive had kr3w denim that lasted longer (when i was skating every day nonetheless). what the hell.

It's because you don't wash raw jeans that they become weak because of all the dirt and oil that builds up.

This might be a bit of an awkward question, but does anyone know what the measurements are like for skull lindas? I think they look badass on the female model and since it's a straight leg cut I assume a guy could pull them off really easily. Has anyone ever seen linda's on a guy and did it look good. I'm really digging the cut.

My 5010XX greys are approaching nine months with no washes and have not a loose thread on them. Has anyone had problems with the non-indigo jeans?

dsc_0013.jpg

My Lindas after 9 months. I'm sad that there's a hole in the crotch already. I don't even ride my bike that often in these so I don't know how that happened. I guess I'll try to get it patched up.

did you use anything special in the washing process? the color on those is super vibrant, i like it a lot. i've been meaning to look into specialty soaps for this purpose.

My Skulls after 4 months of wear. Im not an 'active' type so most of my wear comes from sitting behind a desk from 9 to 5. Size 29, these were extremely tight around the waist at first but after some advise (thanks Cameland!) dipped the waist in water and wore them straight after so now they are quite comfortable even though still cramped around the balls.

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

My Skulls after 4 months of wear. Im not an 'active' type so most of my wear comes from sitting behind a desk from 9 to 5. Size 29, these were extremely tight around the waist at first but after some advise (thanks Cameland!) dipped the waist in water and wore them straight after so now they are quite comfortable even though still cramped around the balls.

I just got Size 29 Raw and I'm in the same boat as you in terms of extreme tightness. Are yours One Wash or Raw?

If they are Raw, have you given them a soak to get the shrinkage in the length out?

2.5 months, hard wear=lots and lots of cycling and dancing. haven't washed these yet, but these are the one-wash 5010xx's 6x6.

front.jpg

back.jpg

butt.jpg

hem.jpg

crotch.jpg

in the last picture you can see the sewing in the crotch area coming apart. but it doesn't seem to be causing any problems for me, i'm not too worried about it. you can also see a ketchup stain.

hey, sorry for another sizing question, but do most people sag their 5010s? i wear a size 31 dior 19cm and they've stretched out from 33 to a 35 on my hips... what size should i get for 5010 raw? how about the one wash? i know both are sanfordized so that means minimal shrinking right? only mostly shrinking on the length? thanks for the help!

hey, sorry for another sizing question, but do most people sag their 5010s? i wear a size 31 dior 19cm and they've stretched out from 33 to a 35 on my hips... what size should i get for 5010 raw? how about the one wash? i know both are sanfordized so that means minimal shrinking right? only mostly shrinking on the length? thanks for the help!

what's your true waist? i have a size 32"-33" true waist and i wear about a 29 in diors (i wish i sized up for a looser fit on the thighs), and i have a size 31" skull 5010xx 6x6 one-wash. also the skull jeans aren't sanforized they've just been washed once to take care of the shrinking that would happen if you would give them a soak and dry.