Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Haven't you learned your lesson by now? Take the train over to Canal Street, try them on at Blue In Green, and if you like them, buy them. Don't stress too hard about the $40 you could have saved by ordering them online or the tabless back pocket. By purchasing them in a store, you will receive excellent service, you will know what you're getting, and you might even feel good about supporting a small business run by stand up dudes.

best post ever.

Haven't you learned your lesson by now? Take the train over to Canal Street, try them on at Blue In Green, and if you like them, buy them. Don't stress too hard about the $40 you could have saved by ordering them online or the tabless back pocket. By purchasing them in a store, you will receive excellent service, you will know what you're getting, and you might even feel good about supporting a small business run by stand up dudes.

the thing is, i never get a chance to go to the city much, once every few months or so... and if i am goign to get something in the mail, it makes no difference where i get it from.. just sayin...

its not like im calling up BiG askin a bunch of questions and then buying elsewhere...

that i wouldn't do...

for the record, i looked at big first, the BiG price is only about $20 more.. same with selfedge, which would be fine with me... but neither of them have my size in 5010xx... so yeah, nice try...

ok i posted earlier about the fit of my jeans and now i've been wearing my skulls for just about a month and think i'm going to soak them. they have some fades in various places so would fading them at this point be alright? if so would i turn them inside out and hot soak them for four hours?

ok i posted earlier about the fit of my jeans and now i've been wearing my skulls for just about a month and think i'm going to soak them. they have some fades in various places so would fading them at this point be alright? if so would i turn them inside out and hot soak them for four hours?

too early son...

^^ its the same for me...skinny jeans are normally just slim instead of skin tight on me....the skulls will probably be a slim loose fit if i got one which i probably will...anyway defiance what sizes do they have left for the 5010xx down at queen's couture

344xt2r.jpg

ignore how it falls on my left leg though.

Man i would say that a great outfit!! Pls give me some detail of your skull bro..like sz,length, height etc.. Btw, where u get those skull? QC? Oh man...i love your tee, thats UT right:D where u get those?

^^ its the same for me...skinny jeans are normally just slim instead of skin tight on me....the skulls will probably be a slim loose fit if i got one which i probably will...anyway defiance what sizes do they have left for the 5010xx down at queen's couture

haven't been there in awhile, but it shouldn't be much of a problem getting your size.

Man i would say that a great outfit!! Pls give me some detail of your skull bro..like sz,length, height etc.. Btw, where u get those skull? QC? Oh man...i love your tee, thats UT right:D where u get those?

5010xx no wash size 29, from QC.

laziale did a MO for uniqlo stuff months ago...