Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I have a pair of skull jeans 501xx jeans in sz 36 brand new unworn without tags.

u can see the exact jeans here: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/5000xx/

i will do 220 obo shipped in the us. thats saving alot of cash on proxies and japanese shipping.i also have a bunch of other stuff for sale here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=41227

Today I received my pair of 6x6 raws. I can't believe how stiff they are!

Please, no flames on the pictures...and apologies about the tight crotch...

I'm simply wondering if these look like they need to be returned and sized up. They are most definitely tight as fuck right now. It took me a while to get the buttons done up and they are riding up high right now in order to button all the way up. I want them to fit very slim, but I wouldn't wear them as is - they would need to stretch in the right places - notably the crotch, hips, and ass - but the legs fit me absolutely perfect I think. I've got a weird body with ultra skinny legs and waste but a relatively big ass. My ballsack is suffocating right now and just sitting is a chore. Do they look like they are beyond help from stretching, or do you think I should keep them?

On a side note, the construction of these is incredible. The denim looks fabulous.

[/url]

th_Picture84.jpg

th_Picture83.jpg

th_Picture82.jpg

th_Picture81.jpg

th_Picture78.jpg

th_Picture77.jpg

th_Picture76.jpg

if you didnt do any form of a wash or soak before these pictures

you definately need to size up one

they're obviously gonna shrink beyond the point of where you'll even be able to get em on

if you didnt do any form of a wash or soak before these pictures

you definately need to size up one

they're obviously gonna shrink beyond the point of where you'll even be able to get em on

Not really because not only is the denim sanforized but the 6x6 stretches pretty quickly. We've found that the waist will stretch an entire inch within a couple of weeks even.

I think you'll be ok. My Skull's definitely didn't fit as well as those when I first got them (5507xx) and they are much better now. If you want a slim fit stick with those. The waist/crotch/hips will stretch, just be patient.

yea, after a month and a half my 5507s, which were decently tight, are now somewhat baggy. they'll be fine in a couple weeks.

i had to make some repairs today, I keep my keys on my beltloop and my keyring just dropped on the floor . i thought it was the keyring that broke, but apparently my beltloop had been on it's way out for a while. lucky i wasnt on my bike or the train or something

2067783340_50d24075ba.jpg

i also resewed the patch on, it was half off too :(

I have a pair of skull jeans 501xx jeans in sz 36 brand new unworn without tags.

u can see the exact jeans here: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/5000xx/

i will do 220 obo shipped in the us. thats saving alot of cash on proxies and japanese shipping.i also have a bunch of other stuff for sale here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=41227

^ how long did it take you to get all the buttons? I have the same size, but im 5-5 and 128 lbs and couldn't even get any of them on. So what I did was button one, then put them on, and then another and then put them on. That's as far as I got because I'm on vacation right now.

@popoki:

haha yeah that sounds about the same as me. It sounds like I'm bigger than you are so you should definitely fit into the size 28. When I first got them pulled up I was like, shit...these aren't going to fit...but I struggled for about 5-10 minutes and got them done up one at a time. I think there is a very minimal amount of stretching that occurs immediately when you struggle into them. I just put mine on again and I can button them with minimal effort already whereas the first time it was a quite a struggle and I broke a sweat lol. I'm going to wear them around the house until the loosen up and I don't have ball cleavage anymore.

Funny thing is that they aren't actually tight around my waist. I measured according to the sizing chart from fab four and made extra sure that I was measuring correctly. The waist measurement is just as the size chart indicated and the waist fitment is perfect. The ass/hips/crotch is another story - very tight! I'm still a bit leary that a size up would be better, but I'm going to take kira's advice and keep them since he is the expert and wait for them to stretch in the right places.

PS: can anyone else confirm that they had ball cleavage when they first put these on? And that it loosens up :confused:

yeah, I can't return mine either because it'll be past 7 days once I get back home. I think I'm having a harder time. Let's say that, the highest I can pull the jeans up my waist, I still have about alittle over an inch from the button to the hole. But hopefully they'll stretch. Thanks for the info.

anyone got pics of their 5010 blacks ?

If you're looking for photos we've got some good ones we just took for our product page:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=240

@popoki:

haha yeah that sounds about the same as me. It sounds like I'm bigger than you are so you should definitely fit into the size 28. When I first got them pulled up I was like, shit...these aren't going to fit...but I struggled for about 5-10 minutes and got them done up one at a time. I think there is a very minimal amount of stretching that occurs immediately when you struggle into them. I just put mine on again and I can button them with minimal effort already whereas the first time it was a quite a struggle and I broke a sweat lol. I'm going to wear them around the house until the loosen up and I don't have ball cleavage anymore.

Funny thing is that they aren't actually tight around my waist. I measured according to the sizing chart from fab four and made extra sure that I was measuring correctly. The waist measurement is just as the size chart indicated and the waist fitment is perfect. The ass/hips/crotch is another story - very tight! I'm still a bit leary that a size up would be better, but I'm going to take kira's advice and keep them since he is the expert and wait for them to stretch in the right places.

PS: can anyone else confirm that they had ball cleavage when they first put these on? And that it loosens up :confused:

jackboot- i finally decided to start postin just cause i saw your post. i recently bought a pair os skulls 1 size too small because i got a smashing deal on them. they fit almost exactly like yours do (though i'm considerably shorter than you are). the waist fits fine, the legs are nice and slim, but the upper block (between the waist and crotch) is ass-squishing ball-crunghinly tight. i'm wearing them at home and to sleep to stretch them out, and it seems to be working. i just hope it'll stretch out enough. so to others with my/our same problem: tell me how it worked out. i'll update on the stretching in a little bit.

@ggatsby:

Good to know they are stretching out for you. I can button mine up much more easily now so they seem to be stretching from the little bit I've worn them at home so far. I'm a little bit concerned that I don't recall reading other people here reporting having their ballsack divided into 2 distinct halves but maybe I just forget those posts in this huge thread.

@blah trite:

Those don't look tight to me at all. If it was a struggle to get them buttoned it may be just due to the stiffness of the denim more than the size being too small. I say keep them, but maybe you like a looser fit...

jackboot- i finally decided to start postin just cause i saw your post. i recently bought a pair os skulls 1 size too small because i got a smashing deal on them. they fit almost exactly like yours do (though i'm considerably shorter than you are). the waist fits fine, the legs are nice and slim, but the upper block (between the waist and crotch) is ass-squishing ball-crunghinly tight. i'm wearing them at home and to sleep to stretch them out, and it seems to be working. i just hope it'll stretch out enough. so to others with my/our same problem: tell me how it worked out. i'll update on the stretching in a little bit.

I think you'll be ok. I told jackboot the same thing, wear them and they'll stretch. I wore mine sparingly at first because I was worried about the tightness in the crotch and waist area. Then I realized that if I want them to stretch, that I need to give some good wear. Wear them out and about and don't worry about it. They'll soon be some comfy jeans.

I just got my 5010xx (6x6) RAW in today, size 29.

It was a serious struggle to get the top button together, let alone the remaining buttons. I think sizing up to a 30 might be in order, thought I'd ask you guys how much stretching I can hope for.

Those don't look tight. If you get a 30 they will be way big. But you must have some really skinny ass legs, no offense. They look good on you.