Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

depends on which samurai you are comparing to. I just bought a pair of skull black 5510 and samurai jin from Osaka. skull jeans generally have more modern cuts like the slim cuts and lower waist etc. The denim quality is not quite as good as samurai. The jin is 17oz and skulls are mostly 14oz denim. The samurais, whatever weight, are more open and more slubby. I suggest they fade better. The accessory such as buttons, labels etc are also more detail on the samurai.

News alert..

After a long phone conversation with the president of Skull Jeans, Self Edge has been blessed with a Skull Jeans account.

Our first shipment of jeans should be here by Monday or so.

5010, 5507, and Linda

After those three arrive we'll be bringing in shirts shortly after.

:)

^ Don't capitalize every word it makes it hard to read. Thanks for the fast shipping on the wallet Shinchi, it only took about 5 bus. days. Amazing product and customer service. I highly reccomend this stuff, my next jeans after the contests sammies will likely be a pair of these.

Keri(I'f your still reading this thread) I know you say you have a booty and that the Lindas fit you well, my only question is do you have a bit of a round ass or is it just hips. The reason I ask is because my gf has a bum but shes not a big girl and I wanted to get your opinion on the fit. The Japanese model in the pictures has typical pancake ass so its hard to tell.

ahhh, this is late, haha, it's both actually, I have a bubble back there (thank you drill team.....) and hips. I'm the smallest gal in the family, well excluding the barely 5' tall vietnamese cousin..., but my butt/ hip area is big enough to make me one size larger in that area (my top half is a size 4, and in pants legs are normally pretty loose on me, but fit in the hip/butt area - but on the linda's, the legs are spot on, they are cut pretty slim in the thigh, but mostly because i should have went up a size in the butt, i was between and went with the larger, i should have gone up one more to accmodate the butt, because these suckers were tough!) if you need some measurements of the jeans or something after they have relaxed pm me and I'll measure them, that might help you decide what size to get.

will you be getting the 6x6 5010's as well? and what price will you be charging for the 5010? thanks!

We're only getting the normal 5010 for now.. (and also the 5000 and Linda..)

we're looking to price all our Skulls for about 250 to 265...

free shipping as usual..

6x6 is just sanforized and with a black patch... and slighty heavier weight denim from my understanding.

;and both 5010XX and 5010XX 6x6 are sanforized.

This is from really early in the thread...page 6 I think. I was just wondering if this is still the case because I'm reading about everyone soaking there skulls and such. That and if this were the case is a one-wash model really necessary?

according to the chart, its +1"

it's not. Shinichi sent me the exact measurements of a raw 29" before I decided to get the one wash 29". They are not just 1" up. I posted the measurements and detailts about this a few months ago when dudes kept asking about raw fitting.

Measurement of 5010XX 6x6 NonWash 29inch

(*this is theory value)

Waist 80.0

Total length 113.5

Inseam 91.5

Front rise 24.5

Back rise 34.5

Thigh (x2) 27.5

Bottom opening (x2) 18

Hip(x2) 46.5

compare these to the chart you quoted. you can see it is not just one size up.

and nice fit tweedles, they fit you real well!

but

not meaning to nitpick.

compared to the chart,

one inch upper for the 29" is 79.5

the difference between that approximation and the theory values given to u by shinichi is 0.5cm.

so i reckon the chart's a safe gauge?

anyway, i guess the best way around is to email shinichi direct for measurements.