Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

thanks man. You guys are doing great stuff over there in japan. Hope to pick up a pair of skulls sometime in the next year or so. Until then ill be working on a few other pairs of jeans but when that time comes ill be sure to contact you guys to get a pair.

damn, all this fuss about skull denim is tempting me to get a pair.

but i need advice from you pros here. i was wondering if i have a cultpop-esque physique. would i be better off with a 5010 or a 5007?

please advice. i'd take pictorial evidence if you guys request it.

Well, do you want to look like cultpop? (I don't mean this to be mean or anything...)

you've got to learn to read carefully. :)

if i've got a physique like his, would i be BETTER OFF with a 5010 or a 5007?

i don't mean to be sarcastic. but i think it's better to read the post carefully before saying anything.

dood, YOU got to read carefully.

CO asked if you wanted cultpop's look, ala fitted jeans. If you do want cultpop's look and with a physique similar to cultpop go for 5010xx if not go for 5007.

you've got to learn to read carefully. :)

if i've got a physique like his, would i be BETTER OFF with a 5010 or a 5007?

i don't mean to be sarcastic. but i think it's better to read the post carefully before saying anything.

what the deuce? I read your post. Cultpop wears tights clothes. Do you want a tight fit, or a looser fit? "BETTER OFF" is a subjective statement, there is no "right" answer. I don't think anyone here knows what type of clothes you wear (besides raw denim of course, fucktards), so we can't decide which type of jeans you'd like more.

what the deuce? I read your post. Cultpop wears tights clothes. Do you want a tight fit, or a looser fit? "BETTER OFF" is a subjective statement, there is no "right" answer. I don't think anyone here knows what type of clothes you wear (besides raw denim of course, fucktards), so we can't decide which type of jeans you'd like more.

qouted for truth

Just got my 5010xx 6x6 they are tight as a....Took me 5-10 mins to button the jeans. There's no chance in the world that I can put anything in my front pockets at the moment.

These are non-wash, Will they stretch out 2-3 cm? And how will the waist be after 1 laundry?

The fit is perfect except from the waist.

:: edit :: Added a picture

lFzwND.jpg

The waist will without a doubt stretch.. just gotta withstand the pain a bit... the denim looks crazy.. gotta get some of those..

First time you wash them, you should wear em damp for some time not allowing the waist to shrink in again and you will be rocking... or put a hanger in the waist if you just want to soak them...

The waist will without a doubt stretch.. just gotta withstand the pain a bit... the denim looks crazy.. gotta get some of those..

First time you wash them, you should wear em damp for some time not allowing the waist to shrink in again and you will be rocking... or put a hanger in the waist if you just want to soak them...

Thanks! I will keep them and try to ignore the pain.

Can someone tell me which cut would fit most like Nudies Slim Jims?

The Ebony "Ramon" look most similar . . .

Is that right?

The Ebony's color looks amazing . . .

Also - anyone know where to get the dimensions of Nudies Slim Jims so I can size compare?

I generally wear a 34 - so I'm trying to figure out if I need to go a size down for the best final fit.

あけましておめでとうございます。

:a happy new year! ( just miss the chance:confused:)

Skull Jeans started new year!

I'm looking forward to receive your inquiry.

But simple-English please;)