Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i got a 32 in 501 black. i couldve gone down to a 31 i think. because it fit fine,no struggle or whatever. i usually could wear a 30 waist. its just the thights are slightly slim. i thought these are suppose to be measured 1" smaller,because they are zimbabwe cotton, but they measured exactly 32. It feels like it will stretch a good amount.Im thinking about soaking these in hot water. the jeans are definately not for the people with bulky thighs. good fit though,wish the waist could be more snug. =|

this may be a dumb question. but when you got them tailored an inch, is it from the outside or inside of the leg? and can you take in the waist also? how much does it cost?

Inside seam of course, don't want to ruin the selvage :) it ran me about 20 bucks. Don't know about the waist, that's probably a bit trickier.

Just got my 5010XX dry .... freaking awesome fit man! I tried Hoboken before... Dior Homme before.... APC NS.. Nudies SJ and TF..... for a slim sleek look(not skinny) this is the stuff man! 5010XX.. it's not those skin tight or even skinny jeans... but slim.... clean cut jeans.....

I will take it anyday over a pair of Dior Home 19cm.

I strongly everyone to at least try this on. Perfect cut.

Good News!

BB035.jpg

We determined 5010XX 6x6 to be switched to long inseam.

of course we have one-wash and non-wash(raw).

size 27-34 (however 34 is only one-wash now)

20,790yen

Size Chart

(We are making the size chart of Non-wash now)

Little bit Bad News!

non-wash inseam 94cm

one-wash inseam 91cm(35.8inch)

(It was a little insufficient:( )

When you would like to order or inquiry, please call 5010XX 6x6 "Long Inseam".

Thanks seenmy-san and all superfuture guys!!:)

just curious if any of the skull owners here, particuarly of the 5010XX 6x6 happen to own eternals 811 or samurai s5000vx. i own both of these and was wondering about comparisons of fit, finishing, etc.

ive got the eternals in 32w and the sams are 30w.

any help is greatly appreciated. thinking about picking up a pair of the 5010XX 6x6 "Long Inseam"...

i just got my 5010XX BK fade in a size 30, i usually wear a 30 in slim jim nudies, and a 27 pc new standard (if that helps anyone with online buying). At first the jeans wear almost impossible to button up, but now after some walkinf, a day at work and a nap, they are possibly the best pair of jeans i have ever had. My mom thinks they look great on me.

pics sometime soonish

Thanks all Superfuture guys in this year!

I enjoyed a lot of communication by jeans.

(hahaha my mailbox is full in the E-mail of a terrific number:eek: )

thank you also by the guys who visited our shop.

(I met exactly one person today;) )

I'm looking forward to talk to you all at next year:)

Our shop's holiday break at New Year is from December 30th to January 3rd.

Have a greeeeeeeeeat New Year:D