Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

cross post with evo thread - another pair of Skull 5010 6x6 (these were one-wash). Have worn them for 15 months now and washed about 5 times (hot machine wash-dried hung). Its about time for a replacement jeans now since holes are developing all around ,but asked Shinichi san for a repair kit with some denim patches anyhow so they can survive till my new jeans arrive.

f_IMG0914m_c355b8a.jpg

f_IMG0916m_12d6e80.jpg

f_IMG0917m_c79fea1.jpg

the thing about skull is... shinichi-san is such a cool and friendly guy, between constant chatter via e-mail and the repair kit and all, i think i'm going to buy another pair. just the correct size this time around. 5010XX is a beautiful cut, just buy true to size. i recommend this brand to everyone... even pushed a pair of lindas on my girlfriend.

by the way this thread needs a redux version now, with sizing information in the first post. it'd still get full of "i wear a 29 in apc ns and 29 in dior 19cm wut do i get in skull" but still... 229 pages...

by the way this thread needs a redux version now, with sizing information in the first post. it'd still get full of "i wear a 29 in apc ns and 29 in dior 19cm wut do i get in skull" but still... 229 pages...
Just a few questions...

Thinking of getting the 50-10. Is the fit of these jeans similar with that of the APC new standard?

Also I heard that you should buy one size up from your true waist...Is this true?

Thanks for the help

This was fairly lol only 2 posts apart.

and for those who asked, fit pics of the Skull 5109xx (for pictures of my RW's, check out the 'shoes that look better with age thread'). jeans are sz 30, i'm 6' and 145-150lbs. these feel so loose after 2,5 weeks of PBJ-xx007... and they are in need of a soak. owned for 13 months, worn 4.

front.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

i need to buy these from fabfour, brown demin trainers............................. no money :(:(:(

anyone seen the collection thoughts?

i'm actually selling the white version of those shoes in size 8 (although it says size 8, its really more like a size 10 lol). theyre great but dont fit me.. im a 10.5 and they're just barely too small

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=65158

fabfour:

we apologize to have kept you waiting for such a long time.

Finally,

5010XX 6x6 will arrive on middle of December.

if you still be interested in purchasing 5010XX 6x6, please place to the order as soon as possible.

we will accept in the order of arrival and hold them for you.Ã¥