Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Here, my skulls for you guys. I wore them constantly for about a year and after that, they got worn less and less because I need to put my wallet in my back pocket and I can't do that with these jeans.

Probably a good 350 days of wear and maybe 5-6 washes and a few soaks in there as well.

4507328164_02c54d87d2.jpg

4507325238_e51b50daf4.jpg

4507327414_838323c53c.jpg

4506691049_53be5269bc.jpg

4506688133_f50c8f05b5.jpg

Yeah guess I should try to patch up the back pocket. I'll find some neat fabric to stick in there and keep it moving. I haven't worn them in sooo long but I love looking at them. Thanks for inspiration everybody!

Be happy to send you some hem off-cuts from you're favourite brand for the cost of postage. My denim scrap bag is overflowing faster than I can use it to patch! :)

Be happy to send you some hem off-cuts from you're favourite brand for the cost of postage. My denim scrap bag is overflowing faster than I can use it to patch! :)

That'd be great actually. How much would the postage run me for some denim to patch the back pocket, the crotch and some of my hem?

How large do you want the pieces? Just PM me some measurements and I'll post off stuff I have that is suitable. I've got denim pieces from probably 8-10 diff Japanese brands so it may be a mixture of types depending on the sizes requested.

I'll send you my Paypal details once they are sent and I know how much the postage ended up costing. Should be about US$5 I imagine (I'm in Australia). Whole pairs of jeans typically cost me about US$15-20 postage so a few cuts of denim should be nothing.

Here, my skulls for you guys. I wore them constantly for about a year and after that, they got worn less and less because I need to put my wallet in my back pocket and I can't do that with these jeans.

Probably a good 350 days of wear and maybe 5-6 washes and a few soaks in there as well.

4507328164_02c54d87d2.jpg

4507325238_e51b50daf4.jpg

4507327414_838323c53c.jpg

4506691049_53be5269bc.jpg

4506688133_f50c8f05b5.jpg

goddamn it they are fucking sick

the denim is by far very nice in my standard very heavy i doubt if its 14 1/2oz. maybe close to 15 to 17 in between that theyre pretty heavy and the texture is hairy and nice.. i love mine believe me ill get a pair too when they come out again... pls give me heads up? and yeah the leg twist on these babies are wild!

Yeah. I'd like to here about a new production run, too.

I have been in contact with FabFour and they said they might produce them again in May. That's why I'm considering them. But I haven't found much info about them. 14,5oz, unsanforized denim, classic '50s cut...what's more to know?

dosen't look like i'll be getting my black skulls as it's been over four weeks for shipping from canada to uk and they are still not here paypal dispute here i come :( :(

i have had an item arrive after 8 weeks from canadian post and another time had an item lost. im from singapore though. thats why i make it an effort never to shop on any websites/from anybody using canadian post due to the high unreliability of it. no offence to any canadians here though.

good luck with that chambo.