Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

you're right, shrink from tag size. but according to previous post posted by Foxy and other OAXX owner, seems like the waist can be easily stretched back.

other OAXX owner pls report back.

the denim stretch but if i had the chance to go back I probably go with +2 i prefer loose fit.

+1 is already like a sd1 on other brand. I'm pretty much a 34 in all brand and my 35 in this is the slimest jean i own.

I honestly don't advise to go tts.

Solid advice! I'm a 34 in repro brands and take a 36 in Ooe.

So far I have OA01 and 02 - my true waist should be around 34" - I wear W32 in most brands because of how they tag their jeans and because of how the denim shrinks and stretches - I have OA01 in W33 and can make it work, but I think I should have bought W34 - I have OA02 in W34 and the sizing feels right for now.

(Considering to get OA03 in W34...)

Edited by Foxy2

It's possible to measure waist +1 or TTS and wash rarely/stretch the waist to raw measurements, however, to get the intended fit of the manufacturer it's best to follow their sizing advice (your waist +2 inches). Of course, this might end up being looser than one may prefer their jeans, but it all really comes down to preference. Also keep in mind, the tighter the fit, the more likely they'll wear down in the crotch, waistband, etc. Something I tried to stress in the TCB contest sizing as well, but of course I like things on the looser side anyway. My contest Ooe's were a size 34 (my TTS measurement) and fit amazingly slim through the leg; the result is that after countless washes and wear, the yoke has completely detached and I can't button the top two buttons. Not at the fault of construction, but due to my undersizing (the contest denim shrank considerably).

But really, they're just jeans and it's your choice! Buy and wear accordingly! :)

Foxy, you sir are a beast. I honestly would do the same in buying all pairs if I didn't just buy two pairs of boots ;) but a 1937 model in the OA.XX will take my money allllll day!

Edited by aho

you're right, shrink from tag size. but according to previous post posted by Foxy and other OAXX owner, seems like the waist can be easily stretched back.

other OAXX owner pls report back.

They do stretch out but I have also managed to stretch the leather patch slightly out of shape in the process which has never happened with other jeans. If I got another pair I would go one size up. Im a 31 in Full count and Levi, 30 in Boncoura and PBJ but would get a 32 rather than the 31 I purchased.

IMG_1740_zps8b246000.jpg

Dreading giving them their first hotish wash. 

ScreenShot2014-09-01at42532PM_zps024ad95

I've had this baby for about 4 years now. Needs a repair, but yeah. Fun keychain and the barely visible jawns are WH700

I can't answer for them but my feeling is yes, they will be restocked but since theyre basically doing runs one at a time it'll likely be a while before you'll see it. For example, my first run OA01XX's from June are labeled "01-0614" denoting the month and year on the second part ("0614") and the cut on the first ("01"). This of course implying multiple runs and they consider the OAXX fabric their main denim so my guess is yes, these will be restocked standards.

I'm hoping the next pair released is either the cinchback or the wranglers but I can wait on both as god knows I don't need more jeans haha

Edited by aho

The OA denim being their very own denim and they are “only†doing 3-4 main cuts I also thought so that it would be a standard product.

Thanks for clearing up the other digits (pretty logical if one would have invested 1 minute of thinking…. :rolleyes:  ).

That could mean they might change some little details from run to run but that’s only a guess.

Thanks Andrew!

Ha...as if they read my post here, answer came today:

Dear Tilmann,

It has been a long time since we talked. How are you doing? 
Sorry for the late response.

OA02XX-0714 is Not a permanent stock item.
We do not product this model with the same specifications in future.
However, we will product the 02 model of the different detail again.
The schedule to product is undecided.

As for the custom, we stop to accept the custom order.
Instead of that, we intend to make various items in future. Don't miss it!

Ha...as if they read my post here, answer came today:

Dang, shows what I know! ;)

Glad to hear they're shaking things up though, makes things more interesting! Maybe the next 02 iteration will include XX details (leather patch, etc.) but who's to say...

Enjoy your pair!