Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Just got these stealth SK's. Really like the fit, probably gonna order 14.5oz indigo raws also!

Sz. 28, I'm 5'11'' tall and weigh 144lbs. I wear 28's in Dior 19cm, 28 in APC Petit Standard, 29 in Nudie long john and 29 in Acne Ace Cash. :)

Edit: Inseam is kind of long as they should be (36'') but I'm probably not going to hem these at least yet. I like this double cuff at least with boots!

image-2.jpg

Edited by leatherscarf

• 4 weeks later...

Probably about 1.5 months in on this shirt, love it. But the top button hole started to frey, and now the stitching is actually separating from the denim. Karl said he would take it back no problem and fix it.

YJX360I.jpg

Probably about 1.5 months in on this shirt, love it. But the top button hole started to frey, and now the stitching is actually separating from the denim. Karl said he would take it back no problem and fix it.

Shirt is looking dope bro.

Shirt is looking dope bro.

Appreciate it

Agreed. I would love to see some detail pics.

I'll try and snap some pictures sometime, but there is not enough natural light that comes into my apartment. 

Nice shirt, were you painting or something?  How often do you wash it?

Painting/drywalling. It's just mud across the front pocket and side arm, with a little bit of paint. Also I have soaked it once, but past that I don't see the need to wash/soak it as it is specifically a work shirt. I'll wash it before I send it off to Rogue Territory to get fixed though.

• 2 weeks later...

^did you ever sell the size large you had before that? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Yes sold the large. That was actually too big - sold as new.

The medium I've outgrown recently. A real shame but, I have the double indigo Workshirt anyway so I won't be without an RT shirt thankfully.

^ It's coming along quite well now. Has taken some time to get going.

I've given it a couple of soaks and recently machine washed it.

Only now has the electric blue started to pop.

It's has been very hard wearing. The fabric has only recently softened up. It's getting better as time goes on.

This is part if the reason in letting the striped indigo go as I want to wear the DBL more.

I'll post pictures sometime.

Alright, finally got around to taking some pictures. Home with food poisoning, so no better time than now. I'd say it has 2.5-3 months of wear on it. Have soaked it twice and just threw it in the washing machine on the weekend.

tU32d2s.jpg

8wRnTbp.jpg9cenuu0.jpgmUTs1kp.jpgJKgsHOL.jpg

Some nice roping going on here.

G3dJTG4.jpg

Only problem I have had with this shirt, is that all the button holes are starting to separate and makes it a pain in the ass to un button. Waiting on a new shirt to arrive so I can send this one back to RT.

IDUcn6E.jpg

Edited by bradl

• 2 weeks later...

In the genre of the "is anybody out there rocking [fill in the blank]?" post, I'm curious if anybody out there has been rocking the grey caste work shirt. I just snatched one up in my size on a great sale, and hope to get it early next week. I know the indigo (like bradl's excellent example above) deservedly gets lots of love. Not much noise about, or examples of, a broken-in grey caste. I'll be sure to post pics of mine in a couple months, but I'd invite thoughts or pics from any satisfied customers. Cheers.

Decided to cop a new pair, kind of addicted to the idea and fit of these jeans. A month in, SK 14.5oz in 28. :)
Also; I got my SK's hemmed at local denim store. The girl did good job, no chain stitch though... Well next time I'll order an already hemmed pair!
image-26.jpg