Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Hey Guys!

Karl from Rogue Territory Custom Jeans here. I've create a new thread because I'll be offering some off the rack Japanese selvage madness within the next few months and I wanted your eyeballs on them first. I also will be including some of my newer works. For older stuff you can find it on the "Custom Jeans in LA" thread.

Here's some of my newest pieces:

Men's Slim size 32 Straight non-selvage Japanese 14oz

Worn by Steven Lippman (amazing professional photographer)

10sg1fn.jpg

2u5q4br.jpg

29ffdzr.jpg

2cp3xcg.jpg

11jpy89.jpg

259laba.jpg

Women's size 24 Slim Straight Selvage Japanese 14oz

29ymhbd.jpg

sm3bc6.jpg

2z68q6x.jpg

mj8kcl.jpg

• 6 months later...

It's been ahile since I've posted any updates.

I've been working hard on building my readymade line and like to share 2 of my pieces with you. More sample to follow.

1. 14oz Japanese Kaihara Indigo Selvage Denim

2. 12.5oz Japanese Kaihara Brown 59" Denim

ir5h15.jpg

t5iy2s.jpg

do2azo.jpg

2803tf.jpg

2w6aste.jpg

2s9ybud.jpg

Check out a whole lotta new updates on my blog!

http://www.rogueterritory.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...

Hey all, over the past few months I've been working tirelessly to get my ready made line up and running.

I want you guys to have the first look. All my jeans will be made out of either limited edition 14oz Cone or 14oz Japanese selvage (some from Nihon Menpu, some from Kurabo and some from Kaihara)

If you're interested in seeing the products in person stop by the shop which is located in American Rag's World Denim in Los Angeles.

I'll continue to update this thread as samples are completed.

Till then here's a few to hold you over.

2vik16v.jpg

2rm14rc.jpg

apfjsw.jpg

rbk6qb.jpg

35bypf8.jpg

You should give the folks on SUFU a heads up about how you went to Japan and learned denim craftsmanship from an ancient legend/guru. You trained with the best Indigo dying dudes in the most remote areas of Japan perfecting indigo dying. You even mastered the art of the blind folded crotch stitch, which the Japanese never teach to outsiders, but they made an exception for you.

You might get some people really riding you around here if you just let them in on these secrets. BTW don't try to deny my claims. I know the Japanese have sworn you to secrecy, but I am just letting the cat out of the bag for your sake.

• 1 month later...

stopped by american rag the other day and karl showed me some sample pieces from the upcoming collection, stuff looks off the hook. Very nice denim and product, he stepped it up for the production line. very excited to see the finished product, both the cone and japanese denim were really nice. the denim he's using on the trouser is blue/blueish ie. nandoxnando 45rpm denim. If you're in the area you guys should stop by and say hello, seems as though his project is taking great shape! congrats man, again, can't wait to see the finished goods.

oh yeah, price is on point too.

Hey Anthony, always good to see you. Thanks for all the support and kind words. It's great talking shop with a true denim enthusiast :)

Productions looking good and on track. hopefully, if everything goes according to plan we're looking at 2 weeks and counting!

In the next couple weeks I'm set to launch my inaugural collection for Fall / Winter 2009. Production is underway right now and I thought that some of you would be interested in seeing what goes into getting a line created from start to finish. I've tried to document as much as I can and will be adding more pics as the process continues. If there's anything any of you are particularly interested in seeing let me know and I'll try to take pics of it.

-Cutting-

Here are some pics of my 5 pocket selvage jeans being prepped for cut.

2qjh9wx.jpg

zohzmf.jpg

30ml5ck.jpg

-Sewing-

Here are some pics of my chambray shirts being sewn up.

1z2hhub.jpg

i600w6.jpg

hum1k8.jpg

All seams are triple needle chainstitched on the ol' Union Special stand-by.

fnspk2.jpg

More pics to follow!

Shirts are almost done! The Grey and Blue chambray will be off to wash when they're done. I'll be sure to get pics of that process as well.

2s1swth.jpg

wk1yeg.jpg

There's nothing better than triple needle chainstitching

33crvie.jpg

This is my man Homberto, he is an amazing sewer.

wsjv9f.jpg

Attaching the cuffs.

70e0x0.jpg

Now this is a beautiful site. Japanese Double Indigo shirts piled high

2qalg06.jpg

SO excited to be receiving this stuff at Craft in a few weeks. That warp/weft dyed mechanic's shirt is, like, stupid-ignorant, nice. Its like a pair of PBJ 007's made sweet love to a Mister Freedom CPO shirt....

Karl and I can also be seen together in our international modeling debut in this month's Free and Easy Real McCoy insert..... Don't believe me? Sound too good to be true? Check the Craft thread