Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

This is so awesome. It's like the modern version of Ooe-Yofkuten. The pricing is reasonable and the product look amazing. But I have a question bout your fits. Just from reading the measurements it seems like you employ ALOT of taper below the knee(more than APC New Cures sometimes), so does that area stretch out at all? One more question will you be offering denim in different colors (grey or black in particular)? Thanks alot and keep doing what you love :).

Just copped the double indigo workshirt from American rag...

Curious how the shrinkage is on this - - coul you please shed some light?

Awesome Biff good choice. There is minimal shrinkage. I did a hot soak just to test it and the shirt shrank less than .5" If you straight up put it in the dryer (which I don't recommend) it'll shrink closer to an inch in width and half inch in length.

Also the denim will bleed a little bit for the first few wears but I've found that if you wear it often the bleeding dies down pretty quickly. Employ the hot soak if you want to calm the bleeding, hang dry, when its relatively dry throw it in the dryer on low, it'll cause the seams on the shirt to become shiny.

Let me know if you have any other questions and post fit/detail pics when you get a chance I'm always interested to see how people are breaking in their goods.

This is so awesome. It's like the modern version of Ooe-Yofkuten. The pricing is reasonable and the product look amazing. But I have a question bout your fits. Just from reading the measurements it seems like you employ ALOT of taper below the knee(more than APC New Cures sometimes), so does that area stretch out at all? One more question will you be offering denim in different colors (grey or black in particular)? Thanks alot and keep doing what you love :).

To which style are you referring? Of course the stretch factor always depends on the denim for instance, the denim I used for my skinny jeans doesn't really stretch much at all...the denim that I used for my slim straight does have some give to it. I recommend that you try them on to see exactly how they fit...if that's not possible, I can assure you that the bulk of guys buying say my Slim Straight are not really into fashion but are looking for a good fitting jean. They are regular guys that want a slim straight and the Stanton seams to be filling that need. I haven't heard anybody say that the taper on them is too drastic.

at this point in time my jeans are slim fitting as are my shirts, I realize that that doesn't suit every body type. Hopefully i'll be able to offer a more full fitting jeans for guys that have bigger thighs and calves soon.

Thanks for your interest!

Awesome Biff good choice. There is minimal shrinkage. I did a hot soak just to test it and the shirt shrank less than .5" If you straight up put it in the dryer (which I don't recommend) it'll shrink closer to an inch in width and half inch in length.

Also the denim will bleed a little bit for the first few wears but I've found that if you wear it often the bleeding dies down pretty quickly. Employ the hot soak if you want to calm the bleeding, hang dry, when its relatively dry throw it in the dryer on low, it'll cause the seams on the shirt to become shiny.

Let me know if you have any other questions and post fit/detail pics when you get a chance I'm always interested to see how people are breaking in their goods.

...thanks for the info...

will do on the pics...

really great product!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Karl-

Was good to meet you today, thanks for answering my questions. I'm really impressed with the Standard Issues I picked up, and of course stoked with the quick hem job-

Look forward to trying on what drops next-

Steven,

It was great meeting you as well. I look forward to hearing about how they break in for you.

hopefully we'll see some fit pics

Thanks for your support!

I wanted to offer a simpler unbranded version of the Stanton (slim straight).

These are going to retail for $160-180 depending on where you're buying them.

Details-

Denim: 13oz Redline Cone Selvage form North Carolina

Fit: Slim Straight

Hardware: 4 nickel branded rivets and 1 black branded rivet

Branded button on waistband

Selvage on fly and coin pocket

Hidden bartacks on back pockets

i5d9y1.jpg

21kyn8y.jpg

2cr8twl.jpg

2zf3o6d.jpg

4gt0mr.jpg

152zzh2.jpg

The fit is running true to size and the denim doesn't stretch much at all, I'd say about .5" but it does shink up to an inch in the waist and length.

Instores the beginning of January!!!

ROGUE TERRITORY TOTE BAGS!

CANVAS: US 10oz NATURAL UNDYED CANVAS.

STRAPS: RAW 14oz KAIHARA INDIGO DENIM.

INNER POCKET: 13oz CONE SELVAGE LEFT OVER FROM RGT PRODUCTION.

SILK SCREENED BY ME...EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT (SILK SCREENING ON CANVAS IS HARDER THAN YOU'D THINK)

k3m1lk.jpg

2z8zw5l.jpg

qxo0v7.jpg

3515ooz.jpg

28sot49.jpg

Being Eurpoean and you having seemingly no internet shop presence, how on earth would I go about obtaining your skinny fit (the SK), it loooks amazing.

I'm working on setting up eCommerce on my site it should be ready by February.

You can also buy on farfetch.com.

here's the direct link

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/search/schid-526f677565205465727269746f7279/items.aspx

it's linked directly with American Rag's inventory.

***Note about the Sk the denim only stretches about .5" it's very resilient. Really awesome stuff. check sizing on my website before you order. they do run true to size.

Rogue Territory Sk sighting

2aking0.jpg

He's been wearing his for about a month. He said when he first got them they were super tight but after about a week of wear the waistband stretched out just enough to where they fit him perfectly. He's wearing a 31.

Hey Karl - finally getting around to post here....if it wasn't for the IHBK's I'd be wearing the work trousers right now - this way I have something really special to look forward to in 2011...crazy denim - and very solid construction....I hope you don't mind waiting for the updates...

The cardholder is supernice - thanks so much !

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Karl - finally getting around to post here....if it wasn't for the IHBK's I'd be wearing the work trousers right now - this way I have something really special to look forward to in 2011...crazy denim - and very solid construction....I hope you don't mind waiting for the updates...

The cardholder is supernice - thanks so much !

No problem Beatle, Enjoy!

I wanted to offer a simpler unbranded version of the Stanton (slim straight).

These are going to retail for $160-180 depending on where you're buying them.

Details-

Denim: 13oz Redline Cone Selvage form North Carolina

Fit: Slim Straight

Hardware: 4 nickel branded rivets and 1 black branded rivet

Branded button on waistband

Selvage on fly and coin pocket

Hidden bartacks on back pockets

i5d9y1.jpg

21kyn8y.jpg

2cr8twl.jpg

2zf3o6d.jpg

4gt0mr.jpg

152zzh2.jpg

The fit is running true to size and the denim doesn't stretch much at all, I'd say about .5" but it does shink up to an inch in the waist and length.

Instores the beginning of January!!!

NEW RGT MODEL AVAILABLE AT 2 AMERICAN RAG SAN FRANCISCO AND LOS ANGELES LOCATIONS!!!

NEW RGT MODEL AVAILABLE AT 2 AMERICAN RAG SAN FRANCISCO AND LOS ANGELES LOCATIONS!!!

Got to try these on yesterday at the SF store. I was really stoked to see this brand in real life and hopefully the SF store will be stocking more styles to try on in the coming months!!!

What is the inseam running on the "simplified stanton" cut? The pair I tried on had a 34.5" inseam and the RGT website lists the regular stanton as having a 37" inseam. Do the simplified run shorter or maybe it was just the pair I was looking at???

Just received my DBL workpants and workshirt! Huzzah! Was hoping for one of those lovely leaf wallets in one of the pockets but no such luck :(.

The workshirt is too long on the arms at the moment, I'm going to give it a hot wash and tumble dry to shrink it a bit, unless anyone has other advice?

Anyway, the workpants fit great (I think) right out of the bag, so here are some pics.

5045094ba8677458f056c8a9f9788f07671efbe.jpg

5045093dc61c12d8fd0e8d83f0537a412f1b133.jpg

5045092a11635f6996b3d0c705cb9ed2836cef4.jpg

50450915dbcda84285a594cad9617545ab7e450.jpg

Just received my DBL workpants and workshirt! Huzzah! Was hoping for one of those lovely leaf wallets in one of the pockets but no such luck :(.

The workshirt is too long on the arms at the moment, I'm going to give it a hot wash and tumble dry to shrink it a bit, unless anyone has other advice?

Anyway, the workpants fit great (I think) right out of the bag, so here are some pics.

5045094ba8677458f056c8a9f9788f07671efbe.jpg

5045093dc61c12d8fd0e8d83f0537a412f1b133.jpg

5045092a11635f6996b3d0c705cb9ed2836cef4.jpg

50450915dbcda84285a594cad9617545ab7e450.jpg

^^looks great. i need to get some pics (rainy or indoor w/ florescent lights=bad pics no matter what) up here of my work trousers. they have about 16-17 days in them, and are just starting to soften up. nice creasing and some of the base indigo showing through in a couple higher friction areas.

for kicks i took a pic of my Moma desert boots that have been getting a lot of the indigo from my RT's. Not quite as obvious in this pic as IRL, but nice blue edging going down!

IMG_0423.jpg

oboy_oboy

^^looks great. i need to get some pics (rainy or indoor w/ florescent lights=bad pics no matter what) up here of my work trousers. they have about 16-17 days in them, and are just starting to soften up. nice creasing and some of the base indigo showing through in a couple higher friction areas.

for kicks i took a pic of my Moma desert boots that have been getting a lot of the indigo from my RT's. Not quite as obvious in this pic as IRL, but nice blue edging going down!

IMG_0423.jpg

oboy_oboy