Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Here are some pics. You can see the fading and contrasts of the (double) indigo fabric-- so nice. You can see the fading on the left outseam around the knee-- where my leg hits up against my door panel while driving-- the other leg doesn't have that wear pattern at all. 6 months of wear, 3 days a week, no soaks or washes. I love the fact that these are denim trousers. I've been wearing them to work, despite the "no jeans" policy. Booya. Oboy..? Your turn, buddy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

F#ck... I pm'd him about ten min after you :(

Yeah. I figured there'd be a ton of interest in them so I was just hoping I was first.

Nice pull!

Thanks.

@seafinch If for any reason those work trousers don't fit or you don't like them, hit a fellow Utahn up.

I'm hoping they fit, they're actually a size 33 not a 34. Had they been 34's I'm pretty sure they'd be perfect. So we'll see.

Here are some pics. You can see the fading and contrasts of the (double) indigo fabric-- so nice. You can see the fading on the left outseam around the knee-- where my leg hits up against my door panel while driving-- the other leg doesn't have that wear pattern at all. 6 months of wear, 3 days a week, no soaks or washes. I love the fact that these are denim trousers. I've been wearing them to work, despite the "no jeans" policy. Booya. Oboy..? Your turn, buddy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Wear looks amazing! I'll post some stuff in a day or two. Haven't been wearing mine all that much in the last few months, but they still look pretty good.

Thanks for all the posts guys, I'm stoke you guys like your trousers!

Gah. I'm being harassed! I know it needs to happen. We just a had some Fall sunshine and warmth arrive, so Ive not relaly busted back into them.

Will try to snap some wear pics, but honestly, I'm a little behind in getting them worn in past where they were in the spring.

I agree with the hold out. I cold soaked mine (15-20 min) after about 6 months of wear (2-3 x week) and it helped set the color, and really softened them up, but it shrank the thighs a bit and it's taking a while for them to loosen back up--not sure how much they will, actually, which is a little bit of a bummer.

GregotyH's fit is awesome--I like the little bit more room in the thigh for a pant like this. Because my pair were samples, I think the thigh is a little slimmer than what's getting made up now.

that does seem like a hell of a deal. too many jeans, too little time or i'd be all over that straight leg.