Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Yo there have got to be some more pics of bonafide worn-in work trousers out there. I want to see someone do it up on a pair of these!

GregoryH: I think it's up to you.

yo just wait until I unleash these when I've put some time into them!

I'm a barista, and I wear these on the daily...they are already starting to show some nice potential..cannot wait!

oh and with regards to oboy mentioning the looser fit in the thigh on mine...could be because I have mad chicken legs...

^mmm beautiful fades and delicious smells, to boot! Can't wait.

haha the smell isn't always delicious...after a while the smell of stale espresso on your clothes/in your hair/all over your body starts to get a little rank...could be much worse though

OK, finally snapped some pics. My Work Trousers, sample run, size 31. Pics aren't awesome, but they are pretty accurate. Never sure where's best to shoot to get accurate representation...

9-10 months use, though that includes the summer, when I barely wore them. One cold soak at ~6 months. First 3 months saw 3-4/week wear, since then consistent wear, but mixed in w/ some other pants, so not nearly as steady.

Soak brought out some "nap" on the surface of the fabric, and softened them up a ton. Lost a little room in the thigh but after some more wear, it's come mostly back.

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

when my brother was home last week I took some photos of his Rogue Territory either Stanton or Standard Issue I believe.

RT_4.jpg

RT_3.jpg

RT_2.jpg

RT_1.jpg

Hidden pen pocket on back pocket which is coming along nicely

RT_5.jpg

Both the fly and bottom of each back pocket are lined with white cloth(or canvas?) which you can't see from these photos. I really like details like these which are there for the person(and only the person) wearing them to enjoy. Obviously since these are my brother's I'm going to have to get my own pair soon!

• 2 weeks later...

RT is already in Vancouver - at Dutil in Gastown (or at least they were there back in January...)

These are the ones I picked up after 5 months of really steady wear (from Jan. 10 to May 10 with one warm soak in March). Fitpic is in about April in W. Africa, and the other two are on the front steps right before their first proper wash (japanese denim soap). I'll put up some post wash pics this weekend.

fitpic.jpg[/img]P1000463.jpgP1000464.jpg

Wear looks amazing! I'll post some stuff in a day or two. Haven't been wearing mine all that much in the last few months, but they still look pretty good.

Thanks for all the posts guys, I'm stoke you guys like your trousers!

Still waiting, Karl... you must be super busy with Weft, I'm sure.

Sh*t, I can't decide what my next pair should be.. It's between another pair of ROYs, RT, Tellason, or Ande Whall. I don't think I could go wrong with either, but man, these look incredible and at a great price point.

^ FWIW Tellason are introducing a new straight leg cut this weekend at Pop Up Flea. I'll know more about it when the Tanner guys are back. For the money, RT is pretty tremendous. ROY's look awesome, but I'm not sure they're for me--but I can't afford them so it doesn't matter!

Still waiting, Karl... you must be super busy with Weft, I'm sure.

Sh*t, I can't decide what my next pair should be.. It's between another pair of ROYs, RT, Tellason, or Ande Whall. I don't think I could go wrong with either, but man, these look incredible and at a great price point.

Between the (AW's and RT's), I feel like the RT's are a more intricate product. The hardwear is heavier, nice selvedge details in the coin pocket/fly/etc. and they are just burlier (not just based on oz.'s). Not to chop down the AW's, they're sweet, but dollar for dollar, I think you get more from the RT's.

• 1 month later...

I was interested in buying the double indigo work shirt and was checking out the measurements.

Is this shirt like half the size of the normal shirt? Am I reading that correctly?

I am 6ft and 215lbs with broad shoulders and muscular arms, do you think this shirt will work for me?

Yep, they are basically halved, and based on the item lying flat. You'd probably do well to go to a tailor or suit shop and get measured esp. with regard to shoulder length. Then I'd email Karl if you have additional questions. He probably couldn't help you much if you don't know your measurements.

The other thing you can do is check out sale threads and see if people are selling (or have sold) this shirt. They often post pre and/or post-wash sizing info, which could help with your decision.

I was interested in buying the double indigo work shirt and was checking out the measurements.

Is this shirt like half the size of the normal shirt? Am I reading that correctly?

I am 6ft and 215lbs with broad shoulders and muscular arms, do you think this shirt will work for me?

From wearing mine nearly every day since I got it at the beginning of December I find it sized for really really tall, really really skinny people.

I bought a large and soaked it twice initially and did an inside out hot dryer session.

Here is what it is now laying flat.

pit to pit = 22.5

shoulders 1" down from collar seam = 17.75

shoulders 4" down from collar seam = 17

across waist/2nd button from bottom = 21

sleeve from top of arm/shoulder seam to cuff tip = 28.5

sleeve from arm pit seam to cuff tip = 23.5

Rear Collar seam to bottom tail of shirt = 30.5

Top of shoulder seam to bottom armpit seam = 10

Sleeve width at elbow = 6.5

Cuff width = 4'75

I'm 5'10" and run 175 average with average narrow build and this fits tight across the back and chest a bit if I want to actually do something other than sit at my desk.

The arms and shirt length I find really long but work out well with one cuff of the cuff or one roll up and since it's winter I have been wearing it as an overshirt some but in spring plan on shortening the length about 3" as it almost hangs to my crotch. The sleeves are rather skinny as well so rolling above the elbow is nearly impossible for me and I'm not ripped at all. One cuff is about all I can get out of it, partially because even after 2 soaks and a dry and wearing for about 25 days straight it's still pretty heavy and stiff.

All that being said I love the thing and glad I upsized on it as I normally wear medium shirts. It's just long and narrow.

• 2 weeks later...

just because this thread doesn't see any action...

2im9l6g.jpg

dbl work trousers size 29 hemmed to a 32 leg

I'll post some macro shots of the wear on these since this doesn't show any, they are coming along amazingly well, the fit has gotten better in the short while I've owned them love these pants

Looking good gregory. Will rep when I can. I might soak mine again soon and see what happens. It's been over 7 mos since the last (and only) soak, and they've seen decent wear. But I might just try to wear them hard through the winter...

just because this thread doesn't see any action...

2im9l6g.jpg

dbl work trousers size 29 hemmed to a 32 leg

I'll post some macro shots of the wear on these since this doesn't show any, they are coming along amazingly well, the fit has gotten better in the short while I've owned them love these pants

You know I'm a fan...

MORE PICS.

Looking good gregory. Will rep when I can. I might soak mine again soon and see what happens. It's been over 7 mos since the last (and only) soak, and they've seen decent wear. But I might just try to wear them hard through the winter...

In the meantime.... how about some updated fit pics?

Yes, I'm living vicariously through you guys. I dig the shit outta these pants and would nab them if I wasn't A) where I am or B) committed to the ROYxCones for now...

[constantly resisting temptation to buy them and leave them in my brother's apartment for now...]