Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Im 6'3 and about 160 pounds and I wear a small, which is very fitted. The medium fit well too but was a touch too big in the shoulders. For reference I usually wear a size 40 in Flat Head shirts and can go either Large or even XL in Iron Heart if I want a looser fit. Theres also their chart. http://rogueterritory.com/store/work-shirt-dbl/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ They are awesome. I gave mine a break over the summer months, but am excited to get them back in heavy rotation as the weather cools. Will post some pics when I get a chance. not too much evo since the last ones I posted though.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, the shots of the shirt above are pretty indicative--it's the same fabric. that elbow shot looks like what the knees of my pants will be heading for in another few months...if I'm lucky!

oh shit I didn't know they were the exact same fabric, def excited to beat the shit out of these then...hopefully they turn out awesome.

I'll post some fit pics as soon as they arrive, they've shipped now I have to deal with waiting (and checking my mailbox every day! fuck I hate waiting)

thanks man!

these are a 29 (the smallest they make apparently), I can already tell the waist is going to be pretty loose if/when they stretch out but whatever, that's what belts are for. I do like the bigger leg opening/big cuff, I just bough some fracaps and they look fucking dope as hell with those...didn't really work too well with my slimmer fits (new standards)

thanks man!

these are a 29 (the smallest they make apparently), I can already tell the waist is going to be pretty loose if/when they stretch out but whatever, that's what belts are for. I do like the bigger leg opening/big cuff, I just bough some fracaps and they look fucking dope as hell with those...didn't really work too well with my slimmer fits (new standards)

great call with the hem, and the cuffs look great. well done. i think it's about time some of the folks who have had their pairs of RT work trousers to show some pics of the wear on them (you know who you are). i'll be posting some this weekend-- the indigo has such beautiful fading on these. karl has really done a fantastic job on these!