Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Trouser Sample - waist measure out to 33...keep in mind that these sit on your hips not your waist. These were made out of a 13oz Kaihara Mills Japanese wide goods denim. It is an overdyed fabric. When it breaks down you see both shades of black and blue. I really like this denim and I will be incorporating it into my line down the road.

15wfm1l.jpg

hsti6q.jpg

qsv5le.jpg

2d0ifid.jpg

27y5ok8.jpg

Standard Issue - This is my Vintage fit jean. It resembles the '47 501 LVC but has been slimmed down in the leg, the rise is also an 1" shorter.

2m7i443.jpg

2r5dtuh.jpg

x0wqoj.jpg

4gkawo.jpg

Stanton - There has been a lot of interest in this fit. I only have one sample pair. I made this one before I had my custom hardware so I used a unbranded antique brass as a placeholder. The waist measures out at 33" again keep in mind that these meant to be worn on the hips.

2v2ikvp.jpg

23vj62t.jpg

21on2b9.jpg

2m5ffas.jpg

Sk - The Sk is the skinniest fit. I wanted to see what black trim and thread would look like on the Cone 14oz. I think it gives the denim a completely different look. I'd keep these for myself, but I have too many jeans that I'm working on right now.

2mg32mf.jpg

124c9sl.jpg

1qsqcy.jpg

2ev88zp.jpg

***All fits are more or less the same as those depicted on my website.

I saw a few of your tops at Burg&Shild Berlin last week, very impressive!

Keep it going

Ummm you may have been looking at someone elses brand maybe Rogues Gallery because I don't have anything at their store, but thanks for putting them on my radar I think Rogue Territory would be perfect there.

noob to sufu but post under the same name at SF.

Karl's obviously got a some awesome work going on here. I've been in touch with him, and just coped the work trouser sample. i'm figuring out what length to hem them to. i'll update the thread with pics as they get some wear on them. fired up to put these into the line up and watch them evolve.

Love the look of the Work Trouser, however the rise is mighty treacherous for a guy as tall as I am (and with hands as large as mine). They call 9.5 rise on a pair of 34s mid rise! You'd be hard pressed to find a shorter rise on a pair of pants that size.

Anyway, anyone know of a similar pant with more normal proportions? Say, a 10.5 rise or more

Love the look of the Work Trouser, however the rise is mighty treacherous for a guy as tall as I am (and with hands as large as mine). They call 9.5 rise on a pair of 34s mid rise! You'd be hard pressed to find a shorter rise on a pair of pants that size.

Anyway, anyone know of a similar pant with more normal proportions? Say, a 10.5 rise or more

Hey Nate,

Add 1.5" to all rise measurements. I have not included the waistband in my specs. Hope this helps. Sorry for the confusion.

I have a friend that is 6'8" and picked up a pair of tag size 36s and absolutely loves the fit.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

Karl

Karl asked me to cross post this from the other SF:

Swung by AmRag today to check out the line and hang out with the RT crew. If Karl had a mini fridge stocked with beer I might have had to reserve his corner for my bachelor party. Seriously, I had a good time chewing the fat.

Going over these photos it wouldn't be hard to see how this line could do really well on the forum. Some of the pieces, like the overdyed workshirt which I really enjoyed, make for a great alternative for the workwear crowd that's looking for something more niche.

As far as the denim goes, it's sourced from either Cone or the Japan bigshots like Kiahara, Kurabo, etc. Selvage flys, selvage coin pocket, pen pocket inside the rear backpocket, inside pocket bag transfer by hand, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the pocket bag lining but it was definitely cool.

img1611yd.jpgimg1613h.jpg

img1617.jpgimg1618l.jpgimg1622.jpg

img1625.jpg

img1628t.jpg

img1630g.jpgimg1632.jpg

img1634.jpg

Guest Selvage Seb.

Ha! how stupid of me.. drinking at daytime is not a really good idea I guess

You're right it was Rogues Gallery

still.. you're stuff looks great

Ummm you may have been looking at someone elses brand maybe Rogues Gallery because I don't have anything at their store, but thanks for putting them on my radar I think Rogue Territory would be perfect there.

Hey Rogue any ladies cuts in store that aren't on your site? I've been dying for a pair of locally made button fly. I remember seeing some made for, I think your, gf in the past...

Thanks!

Hey Nicochi,

Yea I've made some custom stuff for my GF, I won't be doing girls production for a while...that being said it may be possible to work something out for an individual order. If you want to set up a time to swing by the shop we can talk more about it.

Let me know

Hey Nicochi,

Yea I've made some custom stuff for my GF, I won't be doing girls production for a while...that being said it may be possible to work something out for an individual order. If you want to set up a time to swing by the shop we can talk more about it.

Let me know

Sweet! I'd love too! I'll for sure swing by probably sometime during the week to check out the remodel. It's been since the beginning of the year since I've been back. think the truck I work on is going to be close by sometime this week...aww crap Friday, will you be there? I am hoping I am not broke on my ass after the holidays, workin part time on a taco truck not padding the pockets.

Thanks!!

LOL

I'll be there from 2-6 on Friday. Hope to see you then.

cool! i'll swing by after i get off 4:30ish. Fuck..I'm going to smell like grilled meats. whatever. I guess look for the girl who is wearing glasses and smells like grilled meat. dead give away. Hah

I came, I saw..but no Karl :(

And I also touched. Couldn't help myself. And now I really want a pair.

I'm so SORRY I feel really bad :( I had family stuff all day yesterday and I completely forgot about you stopping by.

I promise I'm usually there, my parents being in town for Thanksgiving threw everything off. Hopefully you'll be able to come back in some time soon.