Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Finally got my Steves in, still a little too tight for my liking but hoping they will stretch out a bit after about 20 wears or so. Quality stuff though, one ofthe best pairs of denim I have ever had, nice construction on them.

Posted · Hidden by meroswarrior, December 2, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by meroswarrior, December 2, 2011 - No reason given

@ Rogue

The left leg's selvage measures 9/16 of an inch and the right leg is 13/16 of an inch, so it looks uneven. (measurements are taken from the selvage near the chainstitch/hem) Where the two selvage ends meet on the left leg, one side is 5/16 of an inch while the other side is 4/16. I don't know about other people, but I'm hella anal about small details lol.

RGT SK. Pretty tight in the calfs, but not worried. They aren't as baggy in the knees and thighs as this pic makes them seem. I like the skinny fit. Likely won't wash or soak for about 12 months. Day 1....

IMG_0253.jpg

why bother soaking? it's sanforized and not superstarched.

I had the same issue. loved the legs but the seat and thighs were too tight, even though I could easily button it up at the waist.

Yeah that was a big mistake :x They got super stiff after the wash and my stacks settled in messily..

I have a great story. Buddy of mine ripped the crotch on his APC's and finally got a pair of stanton's on my rec and is going out with a new girl. he's on a date with her, things are going well, they start going at it. she's on him wearing white pants. next question posed was "why the hell are my white pants blue now?"

@meros, i personally think u did the correct thing by soaking them. i soak regardless of whether the jeans are sanforized or not. i made the mistake with my first pair of raws by wearing them unsoaked for 6months before their first wash. they were uniqlo raws, which were made with sanforized kaihara denim, but despite the sanforization, some of the fades ended up shifting. i'm sure the degree of shrinkage varies from denim to denim (just as stretching and whatnot also vary), but i err on the side of caution and soak indiscriminately, while taking care to keep water temp consistent.

btw @poly, that's f'n priceless

I have a great story. Buddy of mine ripped the crotch on his APC's and finally got a pair of stanton's on my rec and is going out with a new girl. he's on a date with her, things are going well, they start going at it. she's on him wearing white pants. next question posed was "why the hell are my white pants blue now?"

I laughed. Week ago when it was raining like every fucking day I could just see the indigo coming out of my Steves, I almost cried lol.

tumblr_lm57vekmBH1qi925l

Naturally, RT puts out the perfect pair of jeans for my work/life in Uganda (super light-weight denim, thread color and cut that allows for a more "dressy" fit than standard jeans) just as I'm finishing up my nearly two years here. Oh, for a time machine...

• 1 month later...

Would love to see a post-soaked fit when you get a chance!

Got the RK trousers yesterday. Love 'em, except I went TTS and they're way too baggy. I know they're sanforized but hopefully a hot soak will help a bit. If not, hope he makes more at some point.