Imperial Jeans

nairb49

• 2 weeks later...
My size 32 Dukes fit pretty much like my size 31 RRDS, only with a straighter cut. Maybe a little tighter, but not by much. Either way, they're too loose in the waist, and I'm going to have to sell them.

strange

dukes vary greatly by size so it seems

it's compared to both slim jim & RRDS...wtf lol

what do your dukes measure now in the waist?

come back to me in a month and they're mine!:D

pics of the dukes I picked up at self edge for reference. I saw sidneylo there and everything haha

dukes.png

they are 29. it does seem like they get way skinnier as you size down. call me nuts but I think the fit around the thighs seems similar to my apc hipsters and slim kims (26, 28)

They are at the tailors to get 4" taken off they will still be long on me (34") but I'm too scared to take more off until I find out what length is best on me.

oh and first post

Finally got my black kings (been wanting these since like last feb, but was working on my nudies)

sz 32, hemmed to about 33ish length

fit like my RRDS, except straight leg, little longer rise. fucking love them, especially since my thunder thighs can't handle dukes/skulls/diors/most slim jeans

(pic taken from wdywt)

DSC03508.jpg

those look good..thighs don't look big in em hah

I am loathe to post ~1 month old jeans on here, but goddamnit, they're not Nudies' or APC's and no one threatened to beat me if I did it.

Anyway, these are the King's (raw indigo, obviously), worn every day since I bought them and I even slept in them for the first 2 weeks. For fitting purposes, I'm 6'0 and 165 pounds. My thighs are quite large and these are the most comfortable jeans that I've ever worn, as they still maintain a nice fit without choking my berries.

100_3855.jpg

100_3857.jpg

100_3860.jpg

100_3861.jpg

100_3863.jpg

100_3868.jpg

diewhitegirls

lol knowing your height/weight doesn't help at all unless you give us the size of those =P

Most people aren't that helpful when it comes to describing sizes.

They should also say what size waist they have personally (as not everybody is built the same, even at the same height and weight, doesn't mean you have the same waist) and how much they sized up or down by and where they wear their jeans etc.

It's like in the how do jeans fit thread. Some people just post the size they're wearing, their height and weight. It doesn't really help unless you show where you're wearing it (high, low etc.), the measurements of where you're wearing it (so people can get an idea of what the fit is like when worn in a certain way at a certain size) and what size you normally wear (so people of similar build know how much to size up or down by).