Imperial Jeans

nairb49

got my dukes in the mail but i can't get the last(top) 2 buttons done, no matter how hard i try. gonna probably end up returning them and wait for a restock in a larger size. =(

edit: k one more button to go... >_<

YOU CAN DO IT!!:P

BUTTON THOSE BUTTONS!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy orderin my black dukes (31) tomorowwwwwwww:D :D :D

i thought i was the only one, they smell abit awkward, almost fishy its gone away abit after the machine dry.

haha, i was wondering about this. like i skated in mine and rubbed my hands on my jeans, and the sweat with the smell... jeez. its starting to go away though

what are the chances they'll change that ugly back pocket design? they're sooo...blatant and bland at the same time. I think it's the one thing that keeps me from wearing mine too often

Oh? Some reason I just love the back pocket design. Yeah.. it's three damn lines, but still it's three damn attractive lines !

toufu hope you like em :] the smell's nothing to care about

a little bit similar to : cat piss or dry fish. lightweight smell.. plus ^ no doubt it will go away with wear

YOU CAN DO IT!!:P

BUTTON THOSE BUTTONS!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy orderin my black dukes (31) tomorowwwwwwww:D :D :D

yea man, finally got them on after about 20-30 minutes. here are some pics on the fit. the thighs are really tight for me, and kinda uncomfy...i can hardly walk.size 32 dukes

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

please let me know what you guys think. idk if i should keep them, size up 1, or get kings...

thanx

people here will say "nice fit", but imo to tight around the thighs unless you're going for that look

those were my initial thoughts...wasnt expecting them to be this tight.

dude keep it, what size is that btw?

size 32, ill keep them if they'll loosen up at the thighs, but i got a couple days to think about it.

yea man, finally got them on after about 20-30 minutes. here are some pics on the fit. the thighs are really tight for me, and kinda uncomfy...i can hardly walk.size 32 dukes

please let me know what you guys think. idk if i should keep them, size up 1, or get kings...

thanx

franklin - they look great!

they feel tight now, but they'll stretch and form to your frame.

most importantly, they don't look skin tight, which is good; they're slim and straight and super clean.

got me some indigo kings today size 32.. pretty much a perfect fit, non of this squeezing to fit crap haha. And i love the length, seeing im 6' 3ish it does me well. Also love the back pockets, i really cant see y people hate them, There kind of nice being abit oversized, on the king cut anyways.

franklin: those look great on you. dont worry they'll stretch out about 2 inches at the waist. i fitted exactly like yours in the beginning. now i find it a wee bit too baggy. suddenly i realised i enjoy my jeans being tight.

just be easy: oh yeah. i had to change my t-shirt sizes after i got my first pair of selvedege, dukes. slim is good!

got my dukes in the mail but i can't get the last(top) 2 buttons done, no matter how hard i try. gonna probably end up returning them and wait for a restock in a larger size. =(

edit: k one more button to go... >_<

what's your waist size?

JBE how tall are you? I don't know to me your body isn't big enough for the over-sized back pockets on the Imperials. Just seems like there is something off - maybe it's the boxers which are distorting your natural waist.

P.S. Ever think of boxer briefs? I swear by 'em.

5`5 Yeah I agree somewhat with the small body & big back pocket issue, but it's still my favorite feature of the Imperials. Yeah boxer briefs are the shit, I alternate, and today just happend to be a boxer day :D. I feel u though, comfy as hell. I'll take a picture where my natural waist is visible and then we'll see whats up.