Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Phen3N

Sam quoted me a really good price from good ol' Context, which I think will be the cheapest they'd ever be in UK or US. (of course, Kiya sells them to)

I guess if you're on a really tight sutdent budget, you might wanna research getting them shipped directly from Oz which could be a bit cheaper?

But then I guess its a case of finding an Aus. retailer which does worldwide online shopping. Never really seen an online street / jeans fashion retailer based in Oz for some reason though. Maybe internet shopping's not so big there (?)

man I didn't notice how huge the pockets were when I photographed them, but they look super huge in those pics ^...

I think the size might be too big for you, when I had dukes on, especially the black ones, they were very tight, and they look great stacked too without cuff. After they get softer they should stack more naturally too...

^get dukes, but don't size down as much. if u dont like them, then exchange them for kings and size down more. kings are a lil wider, but both are straight legs.

edit: its safe to say that the black denim wont bleed so easily correct?