Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I'm not one to usually comment .. on well much of anything but yeah I think the fit looks just fine. What exactly do you think is wrong with them?

I donno about the fit in the thighs, but everywhere else is perfect. I expect that when they stretch a little, that should help matters.

elpha, they will stretch. I have the same exact size and mine were tight at first as well. I think one thing that makes the thighs a bit tighter is the higher waist. I kept pulling mine down to my hips and now they have stretched to a good anti fit and are the most comfortable jeans I own.

those look great, elpha. don't worry at all.

and anyone who's looking for dukes should really talk to sam and/or context. I put them through a LOT of communication/shipping/exchanging/fucking hassle, and they were always completely cool

i wish the washed black still had contrast stitching like the DS ones from last year. I contrast stitching on black jeans looks much better than monotone. dukes don't suit me as a cut, though, so i suppose i shouldn't really concern myself with it.

Guest Brnd|Nu

Just thought i would let everyone know that Imperial is now stocked in USA stores. Context(WI), Self Edge(san fran), The Closet(Santa Monica, Costa Mesa, Newport, Huntington Beach) - if you want a pair let me know.

\

Anyone know if the rise is the same on all waist sizes? I know some denim brands have rises that change in proportion to the waist, so just want to know if possible. As a tall guy, I'm trying to decide if I should get my right waist size in these or possibly size up one just because lower rises look odd on my tallish physique, but if they all turn out to have the same rise then I'm fine with it.

Anyone know if the rise is the same on all waist sizes? I know some denim brands have rises that change in proportion to the waist, so just want to know if possible. As a tall guy, I'm trying to decide if I should get my right waist size in these or possibly size up one just because lower rises look odd on my tallish physique, but if they all turn out to have the same rise then I'm fine with it.

the dukes have a high-regular rise -- definitely not low -- so i wouldn't worry about it. raw, they usually measure out exactly to the tagged size.

can someone please post up measurements for a size 30 in the raw dukes ( blue)?

thanks

This is actually a pretty decent thread, that if you cared to read, would answer your questions. I'm sure you're really busy though, and didn't have time to see the page where Haptronic posted up measurements and pictures for the size 30 raw dukes you're looking for:

I just got an email that my raw dukes are on the way icon_smile_big.gif

I got a size 30 and will measure them before i wear them.

my raw dukes arrived today, i am really impressed, the fit isnot too much different to the black wash except for the longer leg.

waist= 30.5"

inseam= 36"

front rise= 25cm

leg opening = 19 cm

raw-dukes.jpg

sorry about the inconsistant colour in the pics, they are taken under a skylight the middle one is closest to the colour.

edit: actually the colour is somewher between the graycast of the middle and the daeker blue of the third pic

Edited by haptronic on Feb 19, 2006 at 01:09 PM

giantsdrink: The ones Haptronic is wearing aren't raw blacks they are one wash.

Mis was looking for pictures of the washed black dukes though...

Yesterday 06:06 PM mis Does anyone happen to have a pic of washed black dukes?