Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Here are the Dukes I bought off Minya. They're a size 32. I'm about 5'8" and they have a 36" inseam I believe?

woah those look awesome on you....i can never get that sorta look. Damn im tempted to get some imperials too now haha.

This forum and head-fi forums is really burning a hole in my wallet.

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but Imperial is now available at CONTEXT.

This means that everyone in the US and Canada can finally get these jeans without having to order dirct from Australia.

Check the thread in Supermarket for all the details.

Sam

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but Imperial is now available at CONTEXT.

This means that everyone in the US and Canada can finally get these jeans without having to order dirct from Australia.

Check the thread in Supermarket for all the details.

Sam

Sam, I was just in about an hour ago. The washed selvage black cast are fucking gorgeous. Still holding out for those black nudies though.

This is Greg by the by.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone have any idea of contact details ie phone or po box other than [email protected]? any idea where these guys are based? Ie melb, syd, bris?

Administrative Contact:

Owner: Imperial Brand Clothing

Address: 10 Lenin Pde Marxville

State: Headof

City: Alexandria

That's all I could be bothered to find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all, a few quik qn,

i tried it on last week i managed to squeeze into a 33, really tite, n the 34 was def too loose, i'm quite sure they will give (33), just will it shrink aft a cold rinse b4 first wear? i plan to cold soak for bout 1-2hrs before i start wearing them, or should i?

thanx in advance...