Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Thanks Dub, yeah I am talking about the dukes. alloftheabove have got their prices pretty wrong then. Maybe their web prices include shipping or something. Hmm...

I'm sure that their prices were 270 or 280 last week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

heres my question, have you guys been getting yours hemmed or did anyone shrink them before wearing?

i tried on the sample pair of kings and they fit ok through the thigh, but they too long even when cuffed.. making them baggy looking. i guess thats why the guys modeling on the site have those massive cuffs.

judging from australia people are willing to pay for stuff like that; Wade M on the other SF says the stockists don't even bother with end-of-season sales because demand is still amazingly high.

hmm ive yet to see someone wear a pair of imperials.

talking abt imperials, i purchased my very first pair of them today

bought the Dukes and pikcing them up tomoro as they are getting hemmed

was gonna wait for a sz 29 but just cant hold on any more, i guess 1 inch difference in the waist isnt gonna make such a big deal, well, i hope so anyway

as with the difference prices, e.g alloftheabove, i am sure shops are allowed to mark up their price, just like the way they do for nike releases, since it costs sometimes AUD250 for a pair of dunks, e.g. SBTG while other shops sell them for AUD180

they should. Last weekend they were just unpacking samples of black Dukes. The washed black Dukes were amazing - super, super soft, with what looked to be very minimal distressing (although that may have just been the sample, since they were described as "rinsed").

Also I believe they shrunk the back pocket size.

Great pics Serge!! Your imperials are fading nicely. Looks like this brand is really top-notch quality and fit. Seems to be kinda hard to get though, even if you live in Aus or NZ....Growing pains I guess (for the company), they seem to have gotten very popular recently [no doubt due to superfuture]...