Imperial Jeans

nairb49

dizzukes :D

disclaimer for those "vertically challenged": if you decide to purchase kings, most likely they'll need to be hemmed. The bootcut will just devour your shoe/foot.

ps

kamikaze,

what a long list you got there (sig)

erm...kings arn't bootcut...its a true straight leg

Took it straight off the SE website.

• Raw Japanese Selvedge
  • 14.25 ounce denim
  • Relaxed Bootcut
  • Low Yoke

Forgive me ? :D

"A higher waisted, true straight leg jean. " - Took it straight off the CONTEXTCLOTHING website.

they got the knee and hem measurements both at 9 inches on a 33 waist

http://contextclothing.com/brands/imperial/raw_king.php

hehehehe...SE vs. CC:cool:

i have a new pair of imperial kings size 32 indigo to sell if anybody is interested

asking 180+shipping

i bought them online about 3 months ago and never had time to return them..

So i thought i was losing my mind because i SWORE the Kings we have in stock have a slight bootcut to them, hence why on the product description on our site i've stated that it's a slight bootcut and not a true straight leg.

So after what i just saw posted yesterday i emailed Mr. Imperial himself and asked him if the Kings were straight or bootcut.. his response:

"It's technically a "relaxed strait leg", but it has probabably about 1-2 cm of boot cut from the leg opening to the knee. So it sort of is a bootcut. Almost unnoticeable to the untrained Denim eye!"

There you have it, everybody is right.:)

Recieved my Raw Imperial Dukes from Kiya earlier today. They are simply incredible and well worth every penny and dollar spent. The inseam in GINORMOUS ! Need to get that adjusted soon. Here are pictures, sorry for the quality.

PNK076.jpg

Just picked up my pair from the kind UPS man. Thanks to Kiya from Selfedge for my Raw Imperial Dukes. These jeans are absoutely stunning and well worth every penny and dollar spent. Though the hems are ginormous... I will get that taken care of. Here are some pictures, sorry for the quality.

PNK076.jpg

PNK077.jpg

PNK079.jpg

PNK083.jpg

PNK085.jpg

Nice pics. Reminds me when I got my pair of Dukes. The guy at Another (Sydney) suggested the Kings, because I don't usually wear slim jeans. I went with the Dukes because I thought they looked better on me than the Kings, (even though they were as tight as heck). I had a bit of a panic attack once I got home though. I have largish legs (23 inches - much smaller than from my bodybuilding days when I had 28 inch legs, I only wore shorts back then) and the jeans were so tight on my thighs, the weave started to look as though it was distorting. The waist was pretty tight too. but after a solid week of wearing, the waist stretched out and the legs just feel comfortably tight. I have them around whenever I get the urge to wear slimfits (even though they're more of a straight leg jean - compared to my RRDS and 55s, they're def. slim) I've got to stop looking at those pics, because I might get the urge to go down and get me a pair of black Dukes.

Nice pics. Reminds me when I got my pair of Dukes. The guy at Another (Sydney) suggested the Kings, because I don't usually wear slim jeans. I went with the Dukes because I thought they looked better on me than the Kings, (even though they were as tight as heck). I had a bit of a panic attack once I got home though. I have largish legs (23 inches - much smaller than from my bodybuilding days when I had 28 inch legs, I only wore shorts back then) and the jeans were so tight on my thighs, the weave started to look as though it was distorting. The waist was pretty tight too. but after a solid week of wearing, the waist stretched out and the legs just feel comfortably tight. I have them around whenever I get the urge to wear slimfits (even though they're more of a straight leg jean - compared to my RRDS and 55s, they're def. slim) I've got to stop looking at those pics, because I might get the urge to go down and get me a pair of black Dukes.

That's exactly what I did - got them from another member here and they look brand new except in the back left pocket. So now I have indigo and black dyed dukes - my indigos are going on sixish months and look really nice but they need some crotch repairing. I decided to get 31's in the blacks since the 32's fit perfect but are a little loose in the waist. Never before have I struggled so hard to button a pair of jeans! It's worth it - they fit the same as my 32 indigo's except in the waist which is already stretching. I'm waiting now to see what their new models look like I'm addicted.

I'm really interested in some Imperials. I'm new to raw denim and currently have my first pair of apc ns. Which would be the closest fit to them, Kings or Dukes. I would have to order and not try them on. My apc's are 35 and I was thinking 36 in either pair. Do these jeans stretch alot? I don't want a skin tight fit. Any help would be appreciated gents.

Closest fit to APC NS would be the Dukes.

The Imperial denim is not as stretchy off the bat as the APCs. But they do stretch out over time.

The Indigos stretch out a little bit more than the Black Raws.

Maybe its something to do with the dye or something.

The Black Raw Dukes also run a teeny weeny bit slimmer than the Indigos too. Their biggest size is 36, i believe.