Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Great Dukes. 20 months! any soaks in that time?

yea i fell in mud at about 5 months in and only soaked the left leg (don't ask me why I didn't soak the whole jean). But other than that, no actual full soak.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm TTS 29 and some change, and wear that in PBJ and Skull, and a 27 in NS. I really wanna get some dukes when self edge restocks, should I stay with 29 or size down 1? Id hate for them to stretch out too much.

I'm TTS 29 and some change, and wear that in PBJ and Skull, and a 27 in NS. I really wanna get some dukes when self edge restocks, should I stay with 29 or size down 1? Id hate for them to stretch out too much.

i have 29's in all my jeans, including imperial dukes...they don't stretch much. And they're a pretty slim fit in the thighs..if you size down one they may hug your thighs.

• 3 weeks later...

Had these dukes for over a year now but I just never get a chance to wear them. Good aussie brand but its actually quite hard to find them nowdays. There was a place called alltheabove in Melbourne that used to stock them but last time I was there they said they werent going to bother anymore. Anyway these are W30, went TTS and took 3inches off the inseam. That 38 Leg is pretty crazy.

imps_f.jpg

imps_b.jpg