Imperial Jeans

nairb49

numbering system what? those all code for Pronto collaboration are created by

FlatHead,Imperial or PBJ.

if you have any problem you should contact those jeans company I think they use this type with all collaborations with any shop.

IMO I don't think you can call these "numbering system" this is just a common code. funny man!!

i'm generally not a fan of white stitching on raw denim so i think i'm gonna pass these up. very interested in seeing the denim fade though! 17 oz. is crazy!

I concur. The white is too flashy imo. I definitely prefer the navy acruates on the SEXIs. The black version might be ok though.

i'm generally not a fan of white stitching on raw denim so i think i'm gonna pass these up. very interested in seeing the denim fade though! 17 oz. is crazy!

I concur. The white is too flashy imo. I definitely prefer the navy acruates on the SEXIs. The black version might be ok though.

Hi all, this is my first ever post on sufu, been a lurker for sometime. Would like to say a big thank you to everyone out there, superdenim rocks!

This is my first pair of raw denim jeans.

black imperial dukes.

2 1/2 years, washed 4 times, repaired groin area 2 times

5020452987_4cb9a8b70e.jpg

5020453757_d8008d0f36.jpg

5021068004_0c9fba1a24.jpg

5021063498_5290683793.jpg

Need help deciding my next pair btw. Denime 66, flathead 3001 or something else?

Hi guys, as a long time lurker and no time poster, i come bearing good news. news that only this new collab between pronto and imperial has brought me out from the shadows of sufu. i emailed pronto about the new jeans and it turns out that the size chart is that of pre-soak so keep that in mind when you guys order. Also it'll cost about 10,900 Thai Baht, which will convert to about 358.5522 US dollars

How much shrinkage can you expect with a hot soak? The usual Imperial shrinkage of Waist 1" Thigh/Rise/Knee/Hem 0.5" and Inseam 3"?

Does it matter? You can almost always be assured that any pair of jeans will stretch back to what it was pre-wash. Although some pairs may be more difficult than others..

Hey guys, my proxi03 indigos just arrived so i'm taking the liberty to post fit pics. I gotta hand it to Pronto for having some extremely good service with blazing fast shipping. They shipped out last Wednesday and I just got it like an hour ago. I'm a size 28 in dukes and ordered a 29 in the proxis. A little loose so hopefully they'll be comfortable after a hot soak. Anyway here's some presoak fit pics. Do note that I'm about 5'5'' and there's not too much stacking action going on as i would expect from an imperial collab. I mean sexi04s were like 40''. Enough wall of text, enjoy the pics

20101011160148885.jpg

20101011160112616.jpg

20101011160134933.jpg

Will put up post soak pictures in a day or two