Imperial Jeans

nairb49

was gonna say fit looked baggy until i saw pics of natural light. They look dope. Most people on here like their shit skin tight (my dukes fit me pretty dam tight still after a taper) or straight fit. that's a nice fit still, but hemming 3-5 inches would definitely help.

will post pics of my indigo dukes, and black kings, both tapered down to 7 in sometime soon.

was gonna say fit looked baggy until i saw pics of natural light. They look dope. Most people on here like their shit skin tight (my dukes fit me pretty dam tight still after a taper) or straight fit. that's a nice fit still, but hemming 3-5 inches would definitely help.

will post pics of my indigo dukes, and black kings, both tapered down to 7 in sometime soon.

yea the baggier look is better imo

i like the stacking but its still too much. i'd say hem 2-3 inches if youre not gonna cuff.

well i took my Imp Dukes in today to get hemmed.. had them for about a year and a half, they kept getting caught under my vans and eventually got some nice holes at the bottom. The guys is fairly reputable around the area, but i'm still a little worried :(

Getting as little hem as possible and he is also tapering them 3/4"

well i guess if they are fucked i just won't wear them anymore :/

well i took my Imp Dukes in today to get hemmed.. had them for about a year and a half, they kept getting caught under my vans and eventually got some nice holes at the bottom. The guys is fairly reputable around the area, but i'm still a little worried :(

Getting as little hem as possible and he is also tapering them 3/4"

well i guess if they are fucked i just won't wear them anymore :/

I wouldn't be worried about the hem, any dumbass can do that.

Tapering is a different story if you're trying to keep the selvedge line.

shit, forgot to X-post here. anyways, pictures do the talking.

today i hit 100 wears. pictures are in natural (overcast) light.

DSC_0016_590.jpg?t=1303600164

DSC_0012_586.jpg?t=1303600053

DSC_0013_587.jpg?t=1303600087

DSC_0024_598.jpg?t=1303599943

DSC_0015_589.jpg?t=1303600130

DSC_0022_596.jpg?t=1303600177

This is where the denim finally gave way and frayed through.

DSC_0023_597.jpg?t=1303600223

Does anyone know where Imperial main base is located in Australia? My Google searching skills have proved unsuccessful.

from what i recall (through a convo with a mate), they were based in queensland, but yeah its best to contact them through email

Just got a pair of Kings in the mail. I am happy with the fit, not what I am used to though cause the inseam is my actual length. They are actually baggier than I expected, but I think these will be the summer jeans.

1303757506574.jpg

1303757530490.jpg

1303757579327.jpg