Imperial Jeans

nairb49

i was thinking of squeezing in haha. but you guys dont have size 33 anymore:(

We do at SENY and SELA, you can place a phone order, shipping is still free.

Just snapped some shots of my younger brother's SEXI04s before repairs. He wore these almost every day for at least 1.5 years, and never washed them. I had to wash them three times just to get them to not smell too bad to bring in for repairs. Even though they look amazing, all the damage he incurred is the best case I've seen for why it makes sense to wash your jeans when they get gross. Also, you know, the stench.

SEXI04.jpg

SEXI04Back.jpg

SEXI04BackPockets.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

!!! New SEXI14 collab. Available the 11th from selfedge.

http://hypebeast.com/2010/12/self-edge-x-imperial-sexi14-selvedge-denim/

and here's the indigo:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=640

They've gotten hella pricey compared to older models but they've still caught my attention. Damn you kiya.....

***edit: just realized this has been posted on the selfedge thread. got too excited

• 2 weeks later...
x-post

Here are my dukes again, size 28 been wearing them all summer. Bike rides, long ass greyhound rides, moving etc. Id say total wear on these are close to 11 months? Didn't keep track. Last time I posted these, I noted a crotch rip about to blow up. Got it repaired and now they are ready for more wear.

4852313722_7c8f43eacc_b.jpg

4851695923_b957bf038b_b.jpg

4852313272_235a5a1110_z.jpg

4851695415_8083b32dd4_z.jpg

4852312946_4e441f7027_z.jpg

Sup fellas, its been a minute since I've posted an update on my dukes. Recap: First wear was late fall of 2008 with very little wear until fall 2009. Since then i've washed these once and been wearing almost everyday. Crotch has been ripped and fixed. Picture quality isn't the greatest and the color representation is slightly off (for example, the area below the knees are a lot darker) but rest assured, these have not been edited etc. Will try to get better pictures soon.

5285391775_66f61353b5.jpg5285392157_faf5b2c9b8.jpg

5285392917_75a80fc758.jpg

Here are fit pics of my size 30 Dukes:

imp.jpg[/img]

imp2.jpg

imp3.jpg

They are for sale, trynna get rid of them for the longest time. Not a fan of the fit.

So someone throw me an offer I can't refuse. Local meet ups prefer, but if you faraway, we can make agreement on ISS if you have an account over there.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v257/heliosohthree/Duke/

Will get updated tags upon request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
are the imperial shearers

from knee down really tight?

as someone stated above, it does depend on you're build, but be sure to look at the measurements. The rise is high as hell, and the taper is pretty intense, so make sure you can estimate and guess how they will look on you. Shearers aren't for everyone.

I've had the Shearers for about 3 years, and gotta say, its a brilliant cut. They are pretty much my slimmest jean, but dont feel like it at all. With the rise and sizable taper, it gives you a lot of mobility. On short squat guys it looks strange, but otherwise they are on point.