3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

• 2 weeks later...

if i hem the SL-100x from a 37" to a 33" inseam will the leg opening measurements change much?

I don't think you'll get a huge difference, probably just .5" max??

Got to visit SENY this past winter break, dropped off my 3sixteens and got a nice little contrast pic.

Almost nearing 3 years, and I'm still lovin' it

6781686613_f21c981564.jpg

Kiya or AJ - Would you guys recommend the same size in the 11BSP as I wear in the 100sl? Or should I go up a size to account for shrink?

Get the same size, the 11BSP comes in at above tag size to account for shrinking (both jeans run true to size).

• 3 weeks later...

6781686613_f21c981564.jpg

Fuckin' perfect man...

From the pics that I've seen I'm inclined to think that in the long term (2+ years) they are some of the best fading jawnz money can buy. Most Japanese brands/APCs etc just look too vintage and washed out after a lot of wear/washes, 3sixteens keep insane contrast and fade to that wonderful fishscale grey/blue...

love it

Fuckin' perfect man...

From the pics that I've seen I'm inclined to think that in the long term (2+ years) they are some of the best fading jawnz money can buy. Most Japanese brands/APCs etc just look too vintage and washed out after a lot of wear/washes, 3sixteens keep insane contrast and fade to that wonderful fishscale grey/blue...

love it

That's what I think too (about lots of brands) but aren't nearly all of the worn 3Sixteens out there from the old denim? Has anyone seen worn-in pairs with that sweet new Kuroki denim yet?

That's what I think too (about lots of brands) but aren't nearly all of the worn 3Sixteens out there from the old denim? Has anyone seen worn-in pairs with that sweet new Kuroki denim yet?

Real good point...I didn't think about this

How different are the two fabrics?

haha thanks bro. Yeah it does look like there are a couple people on this thread that are wearin them. Hopefully we'll get more peeps postin' and sharing the new stuff.

But from the looks of it, the guys at 3sixteen put a lot of thought into their denim and if anything it'd only get better from where they were years ago.

with the 3sixteen+ 21bsp - since washing shrinks it, should i wash/soak it before i wear or get it hemmed?

Yup, soak for 30 minutes in hot water then allow them to fully air dry. If they're still too long you can get them hemmed then.

i was comparing measurements from the st 100x and the 21bsp in tagged sz 33.

its 8.2 and 8.9 respectively in the knee. i really want to get the 21bsp but i really want them to fit pretty snug and more slim then straight. will the initial soak really shrink .7 inches off the knee?

what kinds of things can i do to insure im getting the fit im looking for? a second soak?

gonna be my first pair of unsanforized jeans just making sure i figure everything out so i can get a perfect fit.

i was comparing measurements from the st 100x and the 21bsp in tagged sz 33.

its 8.2 and 8.9 respectively in the knee. i really want to get the 21bsp but i really want them to fit pretty snug and more slim then straight. will the initial soak really shrink .7 inches off the knee?

what kinds of things can i do to insure im getting the fit im looking for? a second soak?

gonna be my first pair of unsanforized jeans just making sure i figure everything out so i can get a perfect fit.

Being that the 3s+ jeans tend to shrink less than other unsanforized jeans, you may be able to get into a 32. Check measurements in the waist and thigh to ensure that an unsoaked 32 will still have enough room for shrinkage, and then give them a super hot soak for 30 minutes. a second soak wont really give you more shrinkage after that, though.

if i can get in to a 32 (which is what i just got my sz 32 st 100x in and it didnt fit i sent it to SE SF today for exchange) can i soak with them on so they dont shrink up too bad on the waist?

and actually after looking at the 3sixteen+ 21bsp on SE.com i see a 31 and a 33 tagged size (32 and 34 waist). so i may be shit out of luck.

i guess ill get the tagged size 33 and do a boiling hot soak?

if i can get in to a 32 (which is what i just got my sz 32 st 100x in and it didnt fit i sent it to SE SF today for exchange) can i soak with them on so they dont shrink up too bad on the waist?

and actually after looking at the 3sixteen+ 21bsp on SE.com i see a 31 and a 33 tagged size (32 and 34 waist). so i may be shit out of luck.

i guess ill get the tagged size 33 and do a boiling hot soak?

seny has a size 32 but i am guessing you will want to use your store credit on the purchase. the tagged 33 with boiling soak might be your only recourse.

Hello - Just received a pair of SL100-X a few weeks ago. They are too tight for me I am thinking of selling and just going tts for my next pair. (thunder thighs SMH). Anyways they are a fresh size 33 with no hem purchased from SENY and worn two times inside for no more then 2 hours. There is 1/10 (minimal) creasing and have 0/10 fading. Just want to sell to get a new pair. Let me know if anyone is interested. Shoot me an offer. (Of course below retail.. duhh!)

-Frank

[email protected]