Raw for Women

Becks23

i was on the search for a decent pair for my wife for so long now but gave up eventually.last wednesday i paid the denimbar here a visit,havent been there for a couple of months.they had female cutted Strongholds on sale,discounted from 279,- down to 50,-€,f***ing bargain!

i told the employee to hold three pairs back for me til friday,wife went there and was satisfied(which aint easy!),so she bought a darkblue rinsed pair just 2 hours ago.

i am not allowed to take pics atm,but will post some as soon as iam able to.really happy now.

I like 'em, smiley or not. What's the sizing like? Any more left?

iirc they have sizes from 27-30 in blue and black rinsed-like a one wash- and predestressed ones.i am not familiar with female sizing,but this pair is a tagged 30 but measures 34ish across,but than its a very low rise.for comparison,my wifes wears usualle a Nudie RRDS in 32.

if you are interested i can have a look for you next week.

I have a question for those of you with pbj's i'm looking to get a pair but im not sure how i should size in them. I'm a 26 in joe's but they measured more like 32. (waist-32, front rise-8, back rise-14, upper thigh-10.5, knee-7, leg opening-6.5)

I'm looking at the size chart for pbj's here. i'm thinking probably 3 or 4s but idk how much they'll stretch. i definitely don't want them to be baggy at all but i need to be able to get them on lol.

any help on how to size? thanks

I have a question for those of you with pbj's i'm looking to get a pair but im not sure how i should size in them. I'm a 26 in joe's but they measured more like 32. (waist-32, front rise-8, back rise-14, upper thigh-10.5, knee-7, leg opening-6.5)

I'm looking at the size chart for pbj's here. i'm thinking probably 3 or 4s but idk how much they'll stretch. i definitely don't want them to be baggy at all but i need to be able to get them on lol.

any help on how to size? thanks

The thighs are killer. If you just wanna get them on go true to size and have less of an initial struggle.

I sized down one and went with a 0. After about 3-4 weeks off and on wear, they are beginning to stretch quite nicely. If you size down, give yourself an extra 15-20 minutes in the morning. -__-

was able to do some details:

4355592234_5f71d0e8cb.jpg

4354847531_a11c653b90.jpg

4355595174_cc16e5fe18.jpg

4354848499_eb6c0e68a8.jpg

its all there: hidden rivets,lovely doghnutbuttons and pocketlinings,even coinpocketselvage.really nice feature is the small secret pocket , iam not too keen of the single beltloop made with selvage, but for 50,-,what the hell and she doesnt care anyway.

lets see if she allows me to do some fitpics today.

X-Post

Dude. You gotta post pics of your mom's fades. Here AND in the raw-for-women thread! Give them ladies some inspiration!

Per dkatz request.

momfront.JPG

My mom's sailor dungarees from late '60s early '70s. She would rock a Mister Freedom thing with blue canvas Keds and a striped T. Oh, also a red bandanna on the head. She was a steezy dame back in the day.

momselv.JPG

momsnap.JPG

In my recent travels I visited the Dry Bones store in Daikanyama and purchased their jeans for women (Mubec, ~US$200). Since the intended recipient was not with me I was a little concerned about sizing, but the staff at Dry Bones were extremely helpful and I think the end result is quite good.

These Mubec's have a slightly tom-boyish cut (knee to ankle taper, but not tight), and feature all the details usually associated with the standard 5-pocket Japanese jeans made for men, including;

- double-selvedge outerseam

- selvedge coin pocket

- back pocket bags

- back pocket rivets

- animal skin patch (not sure what hair this is!)

- chain-stitched hem

These are easily the nicest Japanese ladies jeans that I have seen. I'll be sure to post up some evo picks in due course.

img2876o.jpg

img2861h.jpg

img2859v.jpg

img2870.jpg

img2874.jpg

img2864ed.jpg

img2875a.jpg

lemono took some fit photoz for me <3

skull lindas, had them chainstitch hemmed at Self Edge, and now they fit prettyyy perfectly. kind of wish the rise was about .5inches higher in the back, but I might just be used to my PBJs.

Click for larger

4382962617_fbf63b4fc7.jpg

i swear i don't kick dogs

4382961859_e9d2194794.jpg