• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC03656.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03661.jpg

this was waiting for me when i got home from school. the boobs are pretty funny, i'll definitely grow them and post a pic, the lube is kinda weird, thats going in the garbage. i'm stoked on the crazy energy drinks though as these brands do not exist up here. not bad igit, not bad at all.

sufu3.jpg

I got my package from operationjake today which I had to get from the post office. Apparently my mom didnt know what the fuck it was and freaked out thinking it was something illegal for me.

sufu.jpg

So here's what I got

sufu4.jpg

-Two Dollar Bill which can't buy me a coke in canadian dollars

-The Shining which is good because I dont have books or money for books.

-A glowstick that I can take to raves(10)

-A waterballoon which I thought was a tiny condom

-A little car which looks like one I used to have

-A box of tea which I'm whippin out at work tomorrow

-A blown power tube for a guitar amp

-A vinyl reprint of Bad Brains "I against I" album.

Good stuff. I just wish there was some fooood init. I'm hella hungry.

Thanks again Masuerte, you're awesome. Your fancy penmanship is cool as too. The fabric from Cambodia is excellent. Will try and make my little one and a half year old nephew some kind of cassete playa/poncho/hood/westside jumpsuit from the robot knit, haha.

edit: Oh yeah, like every good supershopper I noticed Mas has used a box from yesstyle.com.........mmmaaasssuuueeerrrttteeee, what did ya buy.

masiscool3qh7.jpg

masiscool2ij8.jpg

Close up of transformers/robot knit cloth.

masiscool1dw3.jpg

NO SNlTCHING ON THE YESSTYLE FRAUD STUFF I DIDN'T BUY THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T RESEMBLE HELMUT LANG HOODlES EXCEPT CHEAPER QUALlTY EVERYTHlNG.

And if I did it was a very long time ago and I am very ashamed, it was a weak point in my life. ::superfuture group hug::

2827414169_7637796bc5_o.jpg

Jesus. That got here insanely fast. I got a notification from the post office a couple of days ago but have been out of town. Just got to it today and it's friggin awesome. Thanks alot Whizkit!!!

10mu4cn.jpg

Seaweed which I already ate. Beach ball/lantern hybrid? And P-52 Mustang plane, which all Americans must own. Need to build and take a pic.

69nyop.jpg

CHICKEN RICE for the win; we used to buy this crispy curry noodle stuff in the UK; called it "Bombay mix" there. I love this stuff:

t80k0x.jpg

Some Singapore moneyz and fierce Lion statue. Ballin'

2uqdgmt.jpg

Note from the Singapore crew......and Azn8noi, ha haha.

k3841j.jpg

Excellent package. Thanks again dude!!!!

Jesus. That got here insanely fast. I got a notification from the post office a couple of days ago but have been out of town. Just got to it today and it's friggin awesome. Thanks alot Whizkit!!!

Seaweed which I already ate. Beach ball/lantern hybrid? And P-52 Mustang plane, which all Americans must own. Need to build and take a pic.

69nyop.jpg

CHICKEN RICE for the win; we used to buy this crispy curry noodle stuff in the UK; called it "Bombay mix" there. I love this stuff:

t80k0x.jpg

Some Singapore moneyz and fierce Lion statue. Ballin'

2uqdgmt.jpg

Note from the Singapore crew......and Azn8noi, ha haha.

k3841j.jpg

Excellent package. Thanks again dude!!!!

yay!

The speed of delivery is amazing, wasn't even express, just plain registered mail. But it was a bit less fun cos you knew that I was the one who was going to sent the package to you.

Almost none of the things are made in Singapore (save the CdG button from the guerrilla store, the coin and maybe the card, haha!). The paper beach ball and the plane are the type of toys that I used to play with when i was young, old skool stuff. Not sure if the chicken rice paste will be good, not the typical way of making chicken rice here. Was a little worried that the chicken rice paste would not pass customs.

Anyway, glad you like the stuff. And pls do come to singapore to spend that money and eat real chicken rice! Would do bidness again.;)

yay!

The speed of delivery is amazing, wasn't even express, just plain registered mail. But it was a bit less fun cos you knew that I was the one who was going to sent the package to you.

Almost none of the things are made in Singapore (save the CdG button from the guerrilla store, the coin and maybe the card, haha!). The paper beach ball and the plane are the type of toys that I used to play with when i was young, old skool stuff. Not sure if the chicken rice paste will be good, not the typical way of making chicken rice here. Was a little worried that the chicken rice paste would not pass customs.

Anyway, glad you like the stuff. And pls do come to singapore to spend that money and eat real chicken rice! Would do bidness again.;)

Would love to come to Singapore.

Yeah, unfortunately I knew who it was coming from but I am really glad that my Excel randomization got me some good food and not dildos. :D

I'll let you know how the chicken rice paste is.

DSCN4067.jpg

Murakami book (this is so awesome)

Imitation silly string

Energy gum which is actually kind of good

Bathroom reading material

also:

samyahoo.jpg

This is so much better than the stupid shit I sent my gay buddy. Sending stolen goods = a mad good idea.

I'm putting in my application for round two as of now.

PS, mrip, you have really bad ass handwriting.

glad you like it

i stalked your posts and saw you posted in the murakami thread

i got the gum and the silly string was from the dollar store when i was buying shipping supplies