International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

Does that sounds like some kind of buttsex meetup? Good.

I'm sure some other supergay forum has done something similar.

Would there be any interest in doing some type of randomized international 'Secret Santa' type shit with like a $10-15 budget?

For instance:

Tokyo SFers: might send you some used schoolgirl panties, a petri dish of salaryman semen and a half eaten pack of Hi-Chew.

Aussie SFers: might send a kangaroo scrotum bottle opener, Ksubi boomerang, and a naked picture of Paul Hogan.

American SFers: Freeze dried In N' Out burger, shotgun.

Then post pics.

Fruity? Yes. Could be fun? Maybe.

So far we've got:

- Agent Orange

- Andewhall

- AstroWolf

- Beberthur

- Cinderella

- Clockwork_Killa

- Clopek

- Cotton Duck

- designersheep

- Djrajio

- Doctoworm

- DUM

- Eccles

- Englandmj7

- e0d9n0b5

- FatBaldMen

- Fuuma

- Habia

- Hella Hyphy

- herpsky

- Hocus Pocus

- Homi29

- iGit

- insidertrading

- Junglejane

- Kunk75

- Lab

- landho

- Larssss

- Liberation1945

- masuerte

- midnight

- mrip

- operationjake

- passant

- phrost

- please underestimate

- poly800rock

- prima

- Samsikle

- sbw4224

- scais

- Serge

- sistersuzie

- surfed57

- timber

- Tyro1

- VS Toto

- whizkit

- xh0llyw00dxx

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea.

I'm heading to Kabuchiko right now.

It's business related of course.

Poo-stained underwear will be a little more costly w/ shipping.

Gotta zip-lock that shit to keep it fresh.

FEEEEL ME?

Great idea.

I'm heading to Kabuchiko right now.

It's business related of course.

Poo-stained underwear will be a little more costly w/ shipping.

Gotta zip-lock that shit to keep it fresh.

FEEEEL ME?

As long as poo-stain undies are in my size. Can you send Japanese girl black-hair wig too?

England, if you want my used panties, you need but to ask...

I prefer my fetish undies NOT to smell of crepes and moose, thank you very much.

As long as poo-stain undies are in my size. Can you send Japanese girl black-hair wig too?

No problem.

I think they also sell pube-hairs in plastic bags too.

Probably won't be fresh given the humidity these days.

it really isn't the season for pubes at the moment...

(I would tooooootally do this, but organize it somehow so that people can post a wishlist or something because I would have not idea what to get anyone...)

It would be more fun if you just put completely random shit from your town/country.

I want to play too.

No pubes from me though sorry.. Authentic souvenirs and omiyage only.

Location USA. I am willing to ship international or domestic.

I have done music holiday exchange on another forum for a few years (what up head fi) and they always separate into those willing to ship international and those not willing since it can be a bit more costly.

I think it would be cool to have partners assigned then exchange gifts instead of some randomized secret santa type activities which have person A give to person B where person B doesn't know who it is and B is giving to C or something not back to A...

by having partners it might be able to foster fun e-buddy relations. Secret random partners would foster secret random fun which is cool too I guess.

I want to play too.

No pubes from me though sorry.. Authentic souvenirs and omiyage only.

Location USA. I am willing to ship international or domestic.

I have done music holiday exchange on another forum for a few years (what up head fi) and they always separate into those willing to ship international and those not willing since it can be a bit more costly.

I think it would be cool to have partners assigned then exchange gifts instead of some randomized secret santa type activities which have person A give to person B where person B doesn't know who it is and B is giving to C or something not back to A...

by having partners it might be able to foster fun e-buddy relations. Secret random partners would foster secret random fun which is cool too I guess.

Eh, half the fun is getting shit from someone in another country. This go-round, if you want to play, be down to ship internationally. For a small ass package valued under $10, your shipping fees are going to be minimal, no matter the distance. If you want to send something bigger and pay more for shipping then it's your own call.

this could be fun

i would want to have someone i know i can trust though...

For the sake of not having to worry about this shit, it's probably easiest to do this:

- Reply to this thread that you're interested

- Once I have all the names, I'll PM everyone for their addresses

- Each person will be PM'ed info for another randomly selected member.

- You will mail them shit with your screenname on a note in the package or some shit

- Must post pics of what you receive and who you received it from

So, it's not really 'secret' just randomized.

If you're worried about privacy, only myself and the other random member who gets you as their 'supergay buddy' will have your address; make it your work address or a friend that you secretly hate if you're worried about trust, it's not that serious. If someone sends you anthrax, I'll obviously know who they are as I gave them your address and will have theirs. In which case, we can send Kunk to seek revenge.

Guest jeffvyain

are you still gawking at photos from like 2 months ago? because that's how long it's been. i think she learned her lesson after about a week of being here.