International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

i can totally see the person who got me...

"operationjake? what. the... fuck."

hahaha.

anyways, i'm a little disappointed that california clementines are not in season till about mid september. those things are fuckkking good. i woulda got em for who i got.

i was trying to think of things that were really california, but i can't send liquids. i was gonna send

Hyphy_Juice_1-721144.gif

hyphy juice.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to think of things that were really california, but i can't send liquids. i was gonna send

Hyphy_Juice_1-721144.gif

hyphy juice.

Man it'd be a trip to get a hyphy kit with music CD, wearable candy and giant clown sunglasses. I've been practicing my hyphy moves.

Oh wow, the great Cotton Duck wants my panties. omg, you're such a big internet celeb! i can't believe this is happening to me right now, OMG! it feels just like a dream. "everything was beautiful and nothing hurt"

no

U should've knit a pair large enough for his budonkadonk.

nah, man, oki-ni already sent me that.

This is a common occurrence for us in the states yes?

i suck so much for missing this thread :(

Wanna do a cali x paris swap of something Freecat? (0) I have some signed and numbered (limited to only 2000) masuerte headshots ready to go. (9)

Also... whoever gets my package, if you find a vial of liquid included it's totally safe I swear.

Wanna do a cali x paris swap of something Freecat? (0) I have some signed and numbered (limited to only 2000) masuerte headshots ready to go. (9)

oh i'd love to. maybe a bit later, i'm moving out now and i have so many things to think about ;) !

we're taking pictures when we receive the item(s) right?

i thought i read that we would take pictures before we sent our shit and that would just make no sense... but i hope i'm wrong.

Yeah. You take pictures when you RECEIVE your items.

Apologies for the confusion.

Also, I probably need to take Phrost off the list in a day or so. Dude is on SUFU everyday and refuses to answer PMs. Not sure if he's just lazy or doesn't want to participate any more, but if you aren't on the list and want to participate and take his place just respond to this post (first person to gets it). Keep in mind that you'll only have to the 31st to get your shit together though.

This is only if he doesn't respond very soon, of course.

I don't really feel inspired so far.

where did you get your inspiration?

I just thought of everything I wouldn't buy if I visited and California, bought those things and will be sending them to a lucky SFer.

Speaking of which.

NOT MUCH TIME LEFT

Get your shit together people :D