International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Begåvningsreserven, I was at the supermarquee yesterday and uncovered some of the elusive yellow kiwifruiteees. I was going to buy them just for you, but they was six bucks and I don't really care for the fruit in a furry cape. Maybe I can purchase, take photos then give them to the mailman.

im not worth six measly bucks to you!?

I thought we had something special here!?

Sorry dear leader.....will buy. They come in a six pack with free plastic spoon, should be able to move easily in supermarket.

im not worth six measly bucks to you!?

I thought we had something special here!?

idk, most of the time when i do something randomized, i more often that not get the short end of the stick. :( supergay swap friend! hook it up!

Don't let past experiences affect your generosity! My dad gave me some advice when I was young: "When you invite people out, make sure you pay for them, but when you go out with someone, make sure you pay for yourself." There is a certain cynicism in his advice, of course, but there is a certain integrity, too. Basically, he was saying that the world is a crummy place that will offer you little, but you shouldn't let that affect the way you behave; kindness, generosity, honesty, etc. are virtues in their own right.

Also, when I was in the third grade, we each had to bring a random present worth around five dollars to school to do a gift exchange. I brought in a G. I. Joe action figure, which in my mind was the best damn thing five dollars could buy a boy. I remember whose gift I received, too: Stephen Edmonson. Smart, fast, and kind, so of course his present was going to be good. I was a little surprised, then, to find that he had brought a wooden block with a sailor painted on it. Who the hell could play with that? Not me. Even my teacher was a little ashamed, and she asked me if I wanted to try to trade it for someone else's present. I knew that this would have insulted Stephen, but more importantly, no kid in his right mind would have traded for that stupid wooden block.