International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry in advance about mine, shit was sent on first class international. :( :( Someone's not gonna get theirs for 2 weeks.

Shipping is a biatch.

Here's a preview of something I sent.

dsc39542md8.jpg

:eek:

I wrote a note to my supergay partner with a sharpie and post its

Sorry in advance about mine, shit was sent on first class international. :( :( Someone's not gonna get theirs for 2 weeks.

Shipping is a biatch.

Here's a preview of something I sent.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6025/dsc39542md8.jpg

:eek:

I wrote a note to my supergay partner with a sharpie and post its

Oh, you'll be surprised... I bet your sharpie-manship is easier on the eyes than my train wreck attempt at calligraphy...

my package was about 1.75lbs... but, due to the size of one item (as you all will see), i had to use a bigger box and i used the only one i had that i could. the box ended up being about 24"x24"x24" and usps charged me $21.20 to ship the fucking package!!!

gah! mr.canada, i hope you enjoy and don't just thing it's worthless crap. i put a lot of heart into it :D

i got fucked over in my move and have to pay $400 to have my dad's garbage hauled, so my package will go out monday morning, i'm REALLY REALLY sorry ___________ but theres not much i could do about it, people who bough stuff from me have to wait too and i feel really bad

Dear Buddy

I've been stuck in the suburbs of North Vancouver this week while I started school, but your package is almost ready. I will send it out quick as a whip either tomorrow or FAST on the weekend. I'll let Diamonds add something too. Two for the price of one!