International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my package from Passant 2 days ago, but just took pics now. I LOVE IT, SO CUTE.

IMG_0179.jpg

I got a blue and gold bag for a Louisville record label (with an Obama pin, lol), a soft drink (gingerale? NOM NOMNOMNONMM), a cd of louisville music, a postcard with a fat little bebe on it and a plastic clicker TV.

IMG_0180.jpg

This is sooooo ME. I love it, its going right onto my wall hahaha

IMG_0184.jpg

THIS WAS THE BEST THING!!! i love it. It is so cute and old looking and says "KENTUCKY" on the back in gold letters (with a "made in china" sticker right underneath haha)

When you look inside, you can see scenes like "tobacco ready for harvest". I like this one:

IMG_0187.jpg

I LOVE IT PASSANT, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (hahaha I've said "I love it" 4 times now.)

My package is scheduled to arrive at my partner's place on tuesday... Im nervouss!!!! I hope you like it, swap partner!

HOMI WHAT ABOUT ALL DRESSED AND COFFEE CRISP BARS!! you clearly were not thinking straight when selecting "canadian" delicacies.

ps. can someone not from canada verify this rumour that there are no dill pickle/ketchup/all dressed chips or coffee crisp chocolate bars in the USA?

I will confirm the ketchup chip rumour. I've had pickle and I have no fucking clue what all dressed chips are but I hadn't seen ketchup chips in person till I was in Greece.

Yeah, but you can find anything except perhaps true love in New York City.

fucking...oh my fucking god..fuck...ah...FUCK FUCK FUCK......

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

dude i knwo you're probably not serious, but fucking....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuckfuckfuckfuckhcviosdjfvwnsuoghoniwalhfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111

When I sent my package I said: airmail please, and they said: that'll be $30! And I said: wow, what's the alternative? And he said, 'well...$13 for snail mail.' But then when I went to pay they sent it airmail and only charged me $13!

:D

But I hope it doesn't get messed up in the slow pile - they slapped an air sticker on it...

Got my package yesterday from e0d9n0b5, but of course the school mailroom closed 2 minutes after I got the email to pick it up, so I got it this morning:

DSCF0059.jpg

Rubber gloves, gravy and some Wetones wipes. Soon I'm sure the connection between the 3 will dawn on me.

ohhh ho ho

you use the gravy as lube